• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] WTT/ Edgun Leshiy 2 REPR Long .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP44

Apr 3, 2015
VA, United States
I purchased this new from Edgun West . I just received this two weeks ago. It was originally .177. It wasn't shooting as accurately as I wanted and when I contacted EW they said the .177 only shoots the 13gr, 16gr & slugs the best. I didn't want to shoot the heavy weights so they offered to trade barrels and mags to .22cal. I received the parts today and while waiting for the parts I decided I wanted to stick with my original plan and get a .177 that can be adjusted to shoot in the 12-14fpe range.

The gun only had 5 mags thru it when it was .177. I installed the .22 barrel and boxed it up.

Comes with everything that it would have come with new

Also included is a new1/8" BSPP gauge I purchased to set up the new caliber ( not pictured )

Cash price is $1550 shipped CONUS where legal

I am looking to trade for the following in EXC++ condition in .177. I am only interested in .177

FX Impact M3

FX Crown MKII walnut

Daystate Red Wolf 

Steyr LG110

mfvFa4b.jpg
[/url][/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.