Airgun Technologies (Solved) 'about 10.5mm' the max. projectile length fitting into VULCAN 3 (HP) magazines?

Can anybody tell me what the max. projectile length fitting into the magazine of the .30cal VULCAN 3 (HP) is?
Planning to get a HP version and try to also order suitable slugs of different weights to experiment with along the way.

Thank you.
Are you getting from Tony.? he should know what will fit. Derick @ Tenaciouse surely will. He also has 3d plates to get 60-66 grainers in the mags. I don't think the 60's will fit factory mags. I'm going to single shot load the 1 I get. one way or another.

Reactions: grouch-o
Are you getting from Tony.? he should know what will fit. Derick @ Tenaciouse surely will. He also has 3d plates to get 60-66 grainers in the mags. I don't think the 60's will fit factory mags. I'm going to single shot load the 1 I get. one way or another.
thank you. i will get it from another vendor in the EU zone, no reply tot his question yet. surprisingly hard to find out this info for me. could find the actual caliber stats here, but no numbers on the max. length of projectile in the mags.

Can anybody tell me what the max. projectile length fitting into the magazine of the .30cal VULCAN 3 (HP) is?
Planning to get a HP version and try to also order suitable slugs of different weights to experiment with along the way.

Thank you.
Already suggested AGT to have someone to answer t
questions in the forum about AGT rifles.

Reactions: grouch-o