HW/Weihrauch Some leather for the HW95

Got the leather butt stock wrap, (feels so good against the cheek.
The leather coin purse/ pellet pouch is quite lovely.
The leather strap is nice. But could be a little longer. And I’m not a fan of the deer prints on it. Because this gun will never hunt a deer lol.

IMG_1914.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

Got the leather butt stock wrap, (feels so good against the cheek.
The leather coin purse/ pellet pouch is quite lovely.
The leather strap is nice. But could be a little longer. And I’m not a fan of the deer prints on it. Because this gun will never hunt a deer lol.

Very nice setup, the HW95 is excellent in any caliber. Get some of these and go big game hunting anytime you want!

Nice looking rifle I myself prefer the natural gun materials wood and leather. Me being new to air rifle its tough to get used too plastic and tactical looks

The tack tickle guns are cool no doubt. But a gun is like a hat. It's a form of personal expression. Nobody wants to wear a funny looking hat.

This rifle makes a statement I like. It shows elegance, maturity and wisdom. You gotta respect a guy with a rifle like that. It's a 40x Stetson with a guinea feather hat band.

Don't get me wrong, I'd shoot a PCP that looked like I mugged a storm trooper to get. I would enjoy every minute of it. But I'd keep that ugly rascal in the case until everyone saw the HW95.

Last edited:
Nice looking rifle I myself prefer the natural gun materials wood and leather. Me being new to air rifle its tough to get used too plastic and tactical looks
Thanks. And I agree, there is just something special about a proper mix of steel, wood and leather. Just feels right.

My wife & I enjoy plinking from the back deck with "OUR" HW95L. She likes the IR feature of the Hawke scope. We are both north of 80.
xdtTXHUh.jpg
That’s awesome. I’m “trying” to get my wife interested in this sport.
So far no luck lol
We are pushing 70

Which Hawke scope you using?

Last edited:
I love it. Deerstalker’s gun, IMO is probably the most recognizable 95 on the planet, because of the leather. I’m already a sucker for boots belts and leather jackets.
That silencer looks awesome. Illegal here. Sweet setup. Crow
Hopefully he will see this and post a picture of his.

Reactions: Deerstalker