Something light 🤷🏽‍♂️( EVOL 30)

Just received my EVOL 30 (first pcp ever!) something light for beginners… LOL ! Now I’m having a hard time deciding between an optic. What do you ladies and gentlemen think between these three. Aztec Emerald ffp, Athalon Midas hd, or one of the lower ends Leupolds. Let me know your thoughts!

B207DA25-94B1-4A5F-9FA1-C232999F2986.jpeg

Welcome to the PCP Republic. Many enter, few leave.

Cool looking gun. I’ve heard good things. As far as scopes, I typically like to spend only around $100 on a scope for a new gun until I’ve had some time with it and know how it shoots/how I like to shoot it. Only then will I invest in a solid optic. If you have something old lying around, put it on and get some rounds downrange. Whether the gun slaps at 75, 100, or 125+ will determine your investment. Just my two cents.

Have fun!

Welcome to the PCP Republic. Many enter, few leave.

Cool looking gun. I’ve heard good things. As far as scopes, I typically like to spend only around $100 on a scope for a new gun until I’ve had some time with it and know how it shoots/how I like to shoot it. Only then will I invest in a solid optic. If you have something old lying around, put it on and get some rounds downrange. Whether the gun slaps at 75, 100, or 125+ will determine your investment. Just my two cents.

Have fun!
Thanks for the feed back!

Nice first gun dude! I’m in the same boat with my .22 EVOL. I’m using a 1-10x now but I want something with 20-25x on the upper end. Weight is important to me too.

I have my heart set on a March 2.5-25x52 but looking at other options while I save my pennies. I’ve recently discovered that Trijicon Accupoint has similar specs and is like half the price… so tempting..

Nice first gun dude! I’m in the same boat with my .22 EVOL. I’m using a 1-10x now but I want something with 20-25x on the upper end. Weight is important to me too.

I have my heart set on a March 2.5-25x52 but looking at other options while I save my pennies. I’ve recently discovered that Trijicon Accupoint has similar specs and is like half the price… so tempting..
Congrats! Lovely rifle just feels built to last! I was just looking at Trijicon Tenmile 3-18 ffp they’re on sale at sportsman’s warehouse! Compared to the Leupold mk 5 hd tho the Leupold feels like a feather glass is amazing too!