• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Recording Equip Sony Alpha content creation kit

Classified Status
NLA

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Bought everything brand new a few years ago, only used a handful of times. Captures really impressive photo, video, and audio. Everything is in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition. I pieced this kit together with very high quality lenses. Comes with factory boxes and docs.

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 10.12.38 AM.png

• Sony Alpha A6600 Mirrorless Camera
  • Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G
  • Sony SEL1018 E 10-18mm F4 OSS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
  • SMALLRIG Cage for Sony Alpha A6600/ILCE 6600 Mirrorless Camera with Cold Shoe Mounts
  • Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual USB Charger + OEM battery
  • Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Video Camera Shotgun Microphone with MZW400 Wind-muff
DM me if you want quick links to all the products and technical descriptions. For reference: everything shown is comparable (or greater) than the equipment used by AEAC today.

Retail price for everything is $3k+ Asking $1500 + shipping. I will not separate the items.

-Michael