• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Source for O-Rings

I have purchased o rings from this vendor before. Excellent service and they usually include a piece of old school candy. And they recently got uber certified.

I have purchased o rings from this vendor before. Excellent service and they usually include a piece of old school candy. And they recently got uber certified.

Hello @maxtrouble

Thank you. I went to their store and they wanted $10.00 to ship these tiny little bitty Rings :(.

ThomasT

Reactions: maxtrouble
Hello @HogKiller

Thank you. Placed my order with O-rings and More and got the rings and shipping for $8.95 :D

Have a great day,
ThomasT
I just ordered a bunch from them, 700 o-rings were under $13, shipping was another $10, but I consider the ”handling” of the order as well, so a big bargain either way. If anyone needs Skout Epoch reg o-rings, I’m your guy.

Hello @maxtrouble

Thank you. I went to their store and they wanted $10.00 to ship these tiny little bitty Rings :(.

ThomasT
We Used to be Able to Offer Cheaper Shipping with the USPS but We had 100-150 Packages lost A month by them so we had to Cut them Off. We are Looking into Smart Post and Sure Post for a Cheaper Option than the $9.95 Shipping, but the Transit Times are 5-7 Days and the USPS still Touches them. Currently With our $9.95 Shipping We Ship it FedEx 2 or 3 day Air and we might have 1-2 Packages Lost a month.

~12,700PCS in stock
Qty Discounts Prices
100-1,093pcs
$0.040
1,094-5,357pcs
$0.032
5,358+ pcs
$0.028

Feel Free to Get ahold of me anytime about anything!!

Fun Fact, We Go Through 150-200pounds of Huckleberry Taffy a Month :)

We Used to be Able to Offer Cheaper Shipping with the USPS but We had 100-150 Packages lost A month by them so we had to Cut them Off. We are Looking into Smart Post and Sure Post for a Cheaper Option than the $9.95 Shipping, but the Transit Times are 5-7 Days and the USPS still Touches them. Currently With our $9.95 Shipping We Ship it FedEx 2 or 3 day Air and we might have 1-2 Packages Lost a month.

~12,700PCS in stock
Qty Discounts Prices
100-1,093pcs
$0.040
1,094-5,357pcs
$0.032
5,358+ pcs
$0.028

Feel Free to Get ahold of me anytime about anything!!

Fun Fact, We Go Through 150-200pounds of Huckleberry Taffy a Month :)
I want to thank you for joining AGN and posting, it's good to have a direct line to a vendor, and....your taffy is yummy too. HK

I want to thank you for joining AGN and posting, it's good to have a direct line to a vendor, and....your taffy is yummy too. HK
Thank you For Having me! Feel Free to Ask any Questions About anything.

The Taffy is a Problem, i eat to much of it when im in the Warehouse, All of it Comes from Huckleberry Haven. If you Put a Note on your Order to add More Taffy to your orders the warehouse Ladies will Add more