Spanish Norica Darkbull BP PCP Cal.22 - Short Review

Hello AGN,

I am Shahzeb Faheem from Hyderabad, Pakistan. I am a longtime fan of this forum but haven't got a chance to post yet. This forum has provided me with much valuable knowledge regarding airguns.

Recently Norica Darkbull has been made available in Pakistan, I couldn't find any review on the internet for Norica Darkbull BP, We chose to give it a go as the overall design and specs looked good enough for it's price. Retails around 970 USD here in Pakistan.

Here are the Specs: https://noricaairguns.com/product/norica-darkbull-bp/. Darkbull Carries a Lothar Walther Barrel, Regulated & the weight is a balanced 2.9Kg. Overall build Quality is also good. uses wika pressure guage & fills to 250 Bars. Regulated at 135 Bars.

1582199929_14566767655e4e7479accea4.10959516_Norica-DarkBull-BP-PCP-Airgun-Detail-3.jpg

General Review, Chrony Test & 50 Yards Groups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0QOsf1Kyns&t=192s Review is in Urdu (local language) but you might still find the information useful.

100 Yards Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVcRECgGFY&t=728s

The gun used is out of the box without barrel cleaned or any adjustment whatsoever. Just pulled out of the box, filled with the air & the full power hammer spring installed (Spanish regulations don't allow guns to be shipped with full power) they provide the full power hammer spring with the gun which can be easily swapped. Pellets used are unsorted as well.

I would also like to see more reviews if there are other users of these guns on the forum.

P.S: I am new to posting on this forum so if I have violated any rules do let me know and I will make the adjustments to my post.

I kinda wondered where you were from. I’ve watched quite a few of your videos. I bought a Kral Puncher Knight because it did pretty well in your videos. I also watched your video on the Norica Darkbull. The gun seems to shoot pretty good. I don’t know why we don't see their guns here anymore. Keep up the good work. I enjoy watching your videos. 

I kinda wondered where you were from. I’ve watched quite a few of your videos. I bought a Kral Puncher Knight because it did pretty well in your videos. I also watched your video on the Norica Darkbull. The gun seems to shoot pretty good. I don’t know why we don't see their guns here anymore. Keep up the good work. I enjoy watching your videos.

Hello Rich

These videos are not made by me, It's our dear friend Malik Amanat Najeeb. Has a youtube channel. He is a veteran Airgunner and do reviews. I agree he makes some very informative videos.

I own and run an Airguns business 'Shooter's Den' (www.shootersden.pk) in Pakistan. About the gun, you are right. We wondered why didn't we get these any sooner 😄, very good value for price.

I have a friend he is got this rifle, and he is very dissapointed. The rifle is not accurate and the valve spread is rather high 35 fps, considering is regulated.

You should discuss this with the dealer. Seems like the regulator is not working properly. Maybe a faulty unit? You may also contact Norica directly, they're helpful.

We have had good feedback in Pakistan. Accuracy and other details are evident from the review. 

Thank for you reply, I have a question four you, does the air cilinder drilled at the regulator valve in your rifle? 

It is said that some sellers made some settings at the rifles to improve their performance and one of the repairs was drriling te air cilinder.

Yes, the rifles we received were with the breathing hole (the hole in the regulator you're talking about) If yours doesn't have it, drilling a breathing hole into the regulator will fix your issue. That's probably the issue here.

The rifles is crazy accurate and has very good build quality. I hope you enjoy it after this fix :)