• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle SPF - Brocock Bantam .177 1 New Picture

Classified Status
SOLD

skohl

Aug 12, 2015
Alamo, CA, United States
Purchased this approx. 6 years ago to shoot under 20 ft, lb events at our club and is my only .177. I Don't shoot those events anymore and it doesn't get much use so time to sell. I bought it before Brocock installed regulators so I had Motorhead install a Huma regulator about 5 years ago. This rifle has been bulletproof. I take it out about once a month and put 100 pellets through it. Sale includes 2 factory magazines, a Rowan single shot loader, and the partial tins of pellets that you see in the picture to get you started. Scope, Rings are not included.

$600.00 including shipping (CONUSA) This includes the Hugget Belitta LDC. Paypal F&F or you pay the fee
or
$500.00 shipped (CONUSA) Paypal F&F or you pay the fee without the Hugget LDC

8/25 - This is a target I shot today at 30 yards off of a Bogpod Fieldpod Max in my backyard. See bottom picture. 10 shot groups.

DSC00263.JPG

DSC00264.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00265.JPG
DSC00277.JPG

Last edited: