• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SPF] Impact MK2/MK3 .30 for something else.

Open to ideas, I have an impact mk2 .30 700mm that was tuned and rebuilt by bigragu. While there, he installed the M3 720 plenum kit, custom heavy brass hammer, huma hammer spring, M3 16 position power wheel, and K&L probe holder. He rebuilt the factory reg, changed all hardware for stainless, and cleaned and polished the barrel. 
The barrel is a slug A 1:22 700mm with epoxied carbon liner, and is held more ridgid with a custom battle clamp from smw engineering. Currently has the saber tactical arca rail, and a custom 3D printed buttpad with built in monopod. 

Gun comes with 2 Orion .30 mags, standard capacity FX mag, FX hard case, extended fill connector, and all the factory stuff that was removed. 

Im looking for something in .22 or .25 just something different of equal value to my impact. Message me for pics or more info. If you know anything about Augie (bigragu), when he tunes/builds a gun for you, he sends it back with all notes on the build, all measurements for his tune, and targets showing it’s capabilities. All this will come with it to prove it is what I say it is.

scope and bipod not included

also willing to sell message me with offers!