• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SPF— MAC1 USFT Hunter .177

Classified Status
NLA
Sold Pending Funds! I really, really hate to sell this but I have had some life issues come up. What makes it worse is that I just got it back from having Tim McMurray upgrade it. Tim completely went through the rifle, tuned it, rebuilt the regulator and added a second sequential regulator! Standard deviation is only 3.6 FPS! This rifle is currently set up for light varmint class (or WFTF field target), but is adjustable and can also shoot heavy varmint. The barrel is a brand new Lothar/Walther slow twist poly and it is amazingly accurate with 8.4gr JSB pellets and averages 778 fps. Price is $2400 shipped OBO to the lower 48. Scope, rings and bubble level are not included. Payment by USPS money order or cashier's check. Drop me a PM if you are interested of have more questions. If you want me to call/text include your cell number.

IMG_6802.jpeg

IMG_6803.jpeg

IMG_6804.jpeg

IMG_6805.jpeg

IMG_6806.jpeg

IMG_6807.jpeg

IMG_6808.jpeg

IMG_6809.jpeg

IMG_6810.jpeg

Last edited: