• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories *SPF* Prophet (nonfunctional)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50932
  • Start date
Classified Status
SOLD
D

Deleted member 50932

*please read the ENTIRE add*

As the title says, I have a non functional prophet 2, not the performance, it was a 2 converted with a new valve, which in turn is non functional as well.
What it needs: pellet pusher, barrel, hammer spring and hammer, butt plate, vale (the one in the pic is non functional, end cap, definitely needs new Orings on just about everything, and

PLEASE NOTE: the metal pieces on this are boogered up with a lot of wrench marks, everything was torqued down by a power lifter when I got it, there are a lot of wrench marks.

The regulator works great, the bottle holds air but I have never fired this, I wanted to make a slugger out of it and ended up buying a new one instead, selling AS IS BASKETCASE

$500 plus shipping in a hard case , it averages between $49-$100 depending on the shipper.
IMG_9376.jpeg
IMG_9377.jpeg
IMG_9378.jpeg
IMG_9379.jpeg
IMG_9380.jpeg
IMG_9381.jpeg

If you need more pics 570-556-6915 and I’ll be glad to send them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Exodus