• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SPF] Saber Tactical FX Impact 20 MOA TRS Top Rail Support Standard Size ST0034 Black w/ Delrin Clamp

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[ITEM IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS...]

Hello AGN:

I am looking to sell a Saber Tactical FX Impact Standard Size 20 MOA Top Rail Support (TRS) ST0034 in Black w/ Delrin Clamp. I use this same rail but in the Compact size on my Impacts and love them thanks to the extra length picatinny top rail, built-in scope level and the ability to add m-lok rails on both sides. This rail has been lightly used and is in excellent, like new condition. The TRS rail in the longer Standard size currently sells for $250 so you're looking at about $280-$290 after tax & shipping. Price here is $215 shipped.

I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
trs1.jpg
trs2.jpg
trs3a.jpg
trs3b.jpg
trs4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dude_Abides