• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Springers that exist, and are for sale right here right now, open to offers

Classified Status
NLA

Flintsack

Aug 19, 2019
Minnesota, United States
812F53EB-28A1-4149-BE52-EA496ADD5A2D.jpeg

All of these have been in my collection for many years. It’s time to move some iron and wood. For me to own a rifle for years it needs to be pretty darn special. If it’s not it gets sold.

Payment is postal money order, or PayPal friends and family, unless we arrange something different.

The first one who sends me a PM saying I’ll take it, Will be the new owner of one of these very special rifles.

1. Stock for FWB, 124, 127. These haven’t been made for a long time. It’s a Tyrolean from James Maccarri. I picked it up a dozen years ago on the yellow forum. It is finished with hand drubbed True Oil by me, I’m very good. $675 shipped conus.

2. A hand cut, handmade Shyuda stock (spelling?). This was made by a college professor out in Montana. It is absolutely gorgeous, the workmanship is incredible. It will drop right into a pro sport from air arms. It is a stutsen - long stock. $650 shipped conus.

3. Webbly Exocet 22 caliber. The stock was made by James Maccarri, you will never see another like it. It is the most beautiful Birdseye maple I have ever seen, and the workmanship is absolutely impeccable. He also tuned the rifle, and put one of his custom muzzle breaks on. $1275 shipped conus without the scope or rings.

4. Good luck finding another one of these. Sig 177 caliber, hardly shot. Includes the new box. Extremely accurate excellent rifle. I have two. $795.00 shipped conus.

5. Another James Maccarri work of art. This was the exact stock that was on the front page of his website for many years. It is absolutely gorgeous Walnut. The rifle is another Webley Exocet. 22 cal. $1795 shipped conus, scope and rings included.

6. SOLD The most sought after model Walter LGV 22 caliber Woodstock with the cheek piece. Extremely accurate, it will pile them up at 50 yards. $695 shipped bonus.

Please PM me with questions. If you need more pictures of a specific rifle, please send me your cell phone so I can text. Between this site in the yellow forum I’ve been well known in the Airgun community for over 10 years, buy with confidence.

I have no interest in lowball offers, I will not respond to them. And I don’t need any advice on how much my stuff is worth. I seem to get a lot when I place adds here.

Enjoy the pictures if nothing else!

Mike

AA6BDB27-29F0-433C-A658-1C8D634B1E74.jpeg

Last edited: