Starling making a fast food stop.....

I could help with this problem!!!

20230930_180934.jpg

20230930_180929.jpg

20230930_180513.jpg

Lase week i saw something similar, just with one of the smaller kinds of seagulls here, it was just as i came into town and i was like WTF is that sound.
There was probably 100 of then sitting on a law in front of a Mercedes dealership.

Gave me a strong urge to kill CUZ a few weeks when i had been shopping a huge flock of these took off from the stores flat roof, and one the winged swines pooped on me.
It seem to a large extend seagulls are no longer a sea thing here but a town thing

Oh, I've had my share of encounters with hungry birds at fast food spots too! I remember one time at a beachside diner, where seagulls were practically dive-bombing for fries. They were relentless!

I've found that using powder coconut milk in my homemade bird feeders helped distract them from the fast food frenzy. Mixing it with seeds and nuts gave them a healthier snack option, and they seemed to love it. It's a win-win – keeps the birds happy and away from causing chaos!

Have you tried any tricks to handle bird visitors at your local spots?

Last edited:
Years ago, when I was a kid, me and my brother were quail hunting in Western Oklahoma. We had spent the whole morning and hadn't bumped into a single covey. We stopped for lunch at a truck stop and this guy was bragging about getting his limit of Bob Whites that morning. We told him we hadn't seen a single bird. He took us out to his car and opened his trunk and there he had 10 Meadow Larks. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: uladz and DeanB