State Laws on hunting with airguns.

There's more than enough Frogs to gig down here too, both neuisance Cane toads and safely edible frogs too.

I hear the smoked cane toad is quite a delicacy.

We have the psychedelic toads around here. And spadefoot. A couple others too. They are rough on the dogs but I don't think they are deadly. They just make them froth and will dehydrate them quick.

That's why there are no toadlickers in Florida. The cane toads killed them all.

I would be harvesting and milking those cane toads. A guy with a 5 gallon bucket of toad venom could break the internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Basher
I hear the smoked cane toad is quite a delicacy.

We have the psychedelic toads around here. And spadefoot. A couple others too. They are rough on the dogs but I don't think they are deadly. They just make them froth and will dehydrate them quick.

That's why there are no toadlickers in Florida. The cane toads killed them all.

I would be harvesting and milking those cane toads. A guy with a 5 gallon bucket of toad venom could break the internet.
There's a guy or two on youtube that shows how to eat them and kill then without triggering their defensive response, but I'll pass lol

I have thought of many ways to answer this with another joke, but I feel it would be in poor taste due to the most recent events. But I love your sense of humor nevertheless! 😄

Man I didn't think of that. It was in poor taste but I didn't even taste it.

It was a sick joke anyway and I shouldn't have posted it.

Reactions: N2 Shooter
20g is waaaaay smaller than 10g though 😂

I had a single shot 10 ga. H&R shotgun for a couple of years. Had to special order the shells. Cost a bunch back in the mid 80's.

We found a toilet someone dumped in the desert. 3 shots smashed that toilet into gravel from about 30 yards. My thumb hit me in the nose every shot. It was a cannon.

I hunted turkey one year with it. Blew a gobbler all to hell. I'm not sure what you would use one for. Maybe a goose flying at airliner altitudes?

• Haha
Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I had a single shot 10 ga. H&R shotgun for a couple of years. Had to special order the shells. Cost a bunch back in the mid 80's.

We found a toilet someone dumped in the desert. 3 shots smashed that toilet into gravel from about 30 yards. My thumb hit me in the nose every shot. It was a cannon.

I hunted turkey one year with it. Blew a gobbler all to hell. I'm not sure what you would use one for. Maybe a goose flying at airliner altitudes?
They would be fantastic for moose and elf. But using a 10g for small game definitely made me chuckle a bit. That's straight up varmint annihilation.