• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sterloc Pro

The annoying thing is apple has wiped it off the app store worldwide, so I am on the lookout for an alternative too.
Found something called Chairgun Elite Ballistic Tool which at first glance appears to be pretty similar, and is obviously hoping to lean on the familiarity of the Hawke Chairgun name. No idea if it's any good though. Will need to search for some reviews, if they exist...

You can still get it on Amazon.

Screenshot_20230328_050451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: GA_LeadHead
I think it is not (it was not) transferable earlier years. When we initiated the Pro license it node locked either to Mac address (at first) or to email (Igor change it lately).
With recent roadblocks not sure what S.Pro came up with or how he plan to handle it, but the royalty fee of $10-15 is well worth.
I have a dedicated Tablet-A for shooting sports and this one is sitting with me all time at the range.

Well, russians painted themselves into the corner...at least leaders of russia.
If you were to paint everyone with same brush as their governments, you'd be left with very few companies you could genuinely ethically support.

I dont know if Igor is anything more than a convenient target, given the nature of his app. Although some random 'sources' on snipershide claim he is an ex-MP in Russia with a fraud record etc. Nothing stopping Russians just using applied ballistics or similar and at least some Ukrainians probably use strelok to shoot back...

Also people are still happily buying, shooting and talking about their leshiy 2's despite the fact that some of the manufacturers comments on this forum at the beginning of the Russia Ukraine story were actually genuinely off colour.

Anyway thanks for letting us know the Chairgun Elite app is good. If my currently downloaded strelok stops working that'll likely be my next stop. Although it really does look like they may have ripped quite a bit directly from strelok especially if you look at the various pictures of the reticle and target images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty1
There is a much better thread with a link to the app that is still good. I got it installed on my phone and old tablet. Here is the link to the other thread. https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...-by-us-government.1286358/page-3#post-1462426

One note I also had to load some other app called Joyoy app. Little sketch but Sherlock Pro app worked! Whats great is they have my Scope reticle. Tons of scopes to choose from. I dont think the ammo had a database where we can choose from so that would have to be manually input. Still playing with it. Looks very promising.

Screenshot_20230329-193237.png

The annoying thing is apple has wiped it off the app store worldwide, so I am on the lookout for an alternative too.
Found something called Chairgun Elite Ballistic Tool which at first glance appears to be pretty similar, and is obviously hoping to lean on the familiarity of the Hawke Chairgun name. No idea if it's any good though. Will need to search for some reviews, if they exist...
I wanted Strelock also but ended up using Chairgun Elite. It works well. My exact Hawke Vantage mildot scope was not in their database but they had alternatives with the same reticle and it works great. I hung a 6” square metal target in the trees behind my house at 115 yds and had no problem calculating the holdover. Hitting it consistently with my .25 cal PCP.

B083FE1C-D94E-409C-A402-D18F5AD658F3.jpeg

Attachments

• 369F4D52-CEBB-456B-8D3E-E771CF0A511C.png
    369F4D52-CEBB-456B-8D3E-E771CF0A511C.png
    332.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Macros
If there was a way of transferring the Straloc Pro app I paid for last year, I'd sell it to you ( Cheap). Personally, I could never get it to work for me. WAY to complex IMHO.
STRELOK Pro just takes a little patience to read and see what info they are asking for, but the effort is worth it. ChairGun Elite is almost identical, just a different screen presentation.
The Strelok I loaded some time ago is still working and I hope it continues to work. I’d hate to have to re-enter all my information.