Steyr Steyr LP50

it appears that you have some Maple Custom Mags
on a UK forum they were bought up and for the most part the members said they would not work and BAH-BAH-BAH so i contacted the owner and he stepped in and made his own post
my question as an owned, what you think of the Mags, the price is right and they seemed to have been manufactured and tested to a high degree
Just wanted to touch back with you again and let you know that the owner of Maple custom products is an outstanding gentleman. And I now have 12 of the five shot magazines and five of the single shot magazines. They have worked flawlessly. I have probably already put 500 rounds through them and not one hiccup. I highly recommend them.

Reactions: SAZ
Maple Custom Mags - I ordered three of the 5 shot mags, one of the 1 shot mag and and the nice fill/carry case. I really like them.

What I found with my 5 shot mags was that the pellets loaded really easily but when you picked them up to load them in the gun if you didn't hold them exactly upright (like a glass of water) the pellets would just fall out. This got to be pretty annoying really quick.

After a couple weeks of this I sent them an email asking if this was normal because my factory aluminum mags don't do this. You can load them, turn them upside down and gently tap them on the bench and the pellets don't fall out. They emailed back almost immediately and said that with the "earlier" versions of the mags people were complaining they were too tight and hard to load so they increased the size of the holes in the "current" version but that some people (I think they meant ME :confused:) had the falling out issue.
The customer service person said they still had some of the "tighter" mags and they'd send me out 3 of them to replace my original order....at no cost to me. Within about 20 minutes I had an email with shipping notification from them and I got the new mags in just a few days. They work GREAT !
That is some of the best customer service I've received in quite a while. If I need anything more, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again. (y)
Steyr pic 1.jpg

Reactions: Gunnertrones