FX Streamline regulator

How do I adjust this regulator? I’ve only messed with huma regs and they’re self explanatory.

Thank you,
Beau

IMG_3990.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

Reactions: anonymous_.457
Solution
You hold the center with an allen wrench and turn the nut, either tighten the stack for more pressure or vice versa.
I would go SMALL amounts at a time. I also wouldn't replace it with a Huma, unless there's a reason, because FX regs are pretty darn decent. As long as you go slow, it's a hassle, but you won't get it clear out of reason, and you can sneak up (or down) to your desired setpoint.
You hold the center with an allen wrench and turn the nut, either tighten the stack for more pressure or vice versa.
I would go SMALL amounts at a time. I also wouldn't replace it with a Huma, unless there's a reason, because FX regs are pretty darn decent. As long as you go slow, it's a hassle, but you won't get it clear out of reason, and you can sneak up (or down) to your desired setpoint.

Reactions: moodyblues
Solution
I figured it out from Ernest’s video but you explained it better, thank you! I was going to go with the huma so I could get a plenum spacer for it. Huma says it really ups your power. That’s the only reason though, the factory fx reg has been excellent. The gun can sit for a week and it’s dead on first shot.

Reactions: SilentSquirrel
I figured it out from Ernest’s video but you explained it better, thank you! I was going to go with the huma so I could get a plenum spacer for it. Huma says it really ups your power. That’s the only reason though, the factory fx reg has been excellent. The gun can sit for a week and it’s dead on first shot.
Streamlines are awesome!

Reactions: moodyblues