• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Stunning .22 AA Pro Sport - meticulously tuned

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Offering for sale, this Air Arms Pro Sport .22 with stunning walnut stock featuring beautiful striping. I have meticulously tuned this gun. The trigger is absolutely perfect and breaks like glass. Utilizing a Vortek PG4-Steel HO spring kit, I hand cleaned, polished, and lubricated all internal components. The spring kit was disassembled, cut, and reassembled to allow the rifle to have the best combination of accuracy and power, while allowing the rifle to cock and lock smoothly and perfectly.

Only selling to make room for another project this winter. This is an heirloom that can be passed down through generations. Pyramid Air is offering this rifle for $999 in standard, untuned configuration. I will ship with the RWS lockdown 30mm mount included. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED.

I am offering it, shipped insured within the continental US for $900, a bargain with all of the tuning work included. As far as I know, there is not a mark on it. Just cleaned the barrel this morning. It is ready to go. Performance statistics post tune can be found below. PayPal F&F or add 3% for PayPal fees. Check my feedback. Assuming I am not working out-of-town when payment comes in, will ship within 24 hours of payment receipt.

Thanks for looking.

Dan Z

4 - Rifle Photo.jpeg
5 - Rifle Photo.jpeg
6 - Rifle Photo.jpeg
7 - Rifle Photo.jpeg
8 - Rifle Photo.jpeg
9 - AA Pro Sport.22 Cal RePower Test Results.08.21.jpg
10 - Final Test Target.08.15.21.jpg

Reactions: Basher