Substitute for PayPal

Most all those money transfers do not allow a refund or credit if it turns out to be a scam!! Your best bet is paypal invoice paid with a guarenteed credit card. The seller sends the buyer an invoice. The buyer pays the invouce with a guarenteed purchase credit card.. The seller does not get the card numbers...if the item doesn't arrive within so many days the seller must show proof of shipment and the seller gets no money until the parcel is delivered ( paypal/ CC) holds the funds. Once sale is complete the seller gets his money, if the item is not right, then the item is returned and money refunded. Simple, easy and safe, no one gets there money until all are satisfied...why would anyone use anything else ??

The one's that I laugh at on the Classifieds is the one's with 0/0/0 beside their name and want you to send them a money order for $1000+ for their airgun. I only did that for people that I knew 20 years ago. I still don't mind doing that now for people I know, but that is asking a lot in my opinion for someone with no credibility. I still use PayPal 99% of the time.

Most all those money transfers do not allow a refund or credit if it turns out to be a scam!! Your best bet is paypal invoice paid with a guarenteed credit card. The seller sends the buyer an invoice. The buyer pays the invouce with a guarenteed purchase credit card.. The seller does not get the card numbers...if the item doesn't arrive within so many days the seller must show proof of shipment and the seller gets no money until the parcel is delivered ( paypal/ CC) holds the funds. Once sale is complete the seller gets his money, if the item is not right, then the item is returned and money refunded. Simple, easy and safe, no one gets there money until all are satisfied...why would anyone use anything else ??
This is all well and good UNTIL it’s a gun related item...

....because buyers will just file a claim that something isn't right and will get refunded without returning the goods. Refunds might be good for buyers but not sellers.

....because buyers will just file a claim that something isn't right and will get refunded without returning the goods. Refunds might be good for buyers but not sellers.
Nope, on the invoice/ CC system nobody gets there money until everyone has there stuff. Have had to use this quite a few times, no one ever lost anything. All parties have to be satisfied before funds are handed out...best part is there are time limits.

Reactions: AKairgunner907
Nope, on the invoice/ CC system nobody gets there money until everyone has there stuff. Have had to use this quite a few times, no one ever lost anything. All parties have to be satisfied before funds are handed out...best part is there are time limits.
So who paid for the return shipping? How about credit card fees, somebody had to pay those too.