Suggestions for second PCP

I have a Taipan vet Standard .22, which I love. I bought it from Tony at Talon Tunes getting close to a year ago.

I'm thinking about another PCP and I'm leaning toward an edgun Matador, but I like the size of the Lelya 2.0, and maybe a Leishy 2.0, I wouldn't rule out a Daystate Huntsman either.

I have never held any of these other guns.

I want to stick to .22 also.

The main emphasis on fun, then accuracy, dependability.

Thanks

Chris

signal-2021-03-12-205036 2.1615979979.jpg
signal-2021-03-12-205036 1.1615979980.jpg

I just built this for my dad. Just a Benjamin marauder pistol with new England airguns AR stock adapter and alot of polishing of internals. I love it. Great backpack gun. I would get a magpul stock for it instead of this utg but it's not terrible. Great backpack sized gun. 

Those are hard choices but I would flip a coin on the leshiy 2 and the huntsman. I once shoot a taipan veteran and it's a sweet pcp but it did feel very similar to a matador and a cricket.

I've shoot bullpups for a long time and when I try a traditional rifle, its feels very comfortable on the bench. On the other hand, choosing another pcp that feels the same as your first one would help you easily switch.

I have a Lelya 2 in .22 cal.

Great little gun. Everything that you've heard, VERY solid, fully adjustable if that's your thing, accurate, the cocking arm where it should be (above the trigger), but on both sides of the gun. Great trigger, plenty quiet enough without the addition of more silencers. Best of all, it's short.

The cost is a bit more reasonable than the Leshy 2...to.

And contrary to the above comment, my opinion, it's NOT close to the Taipan. It's a step up in most all areas.

Mike

I appreciate ALL of the input from Everyone. It has really got me thinking. 

I have followed the Leshiy 2 for a long time and even got on the first pre-order list. One of the things that made me hold off was the fact that I have never held or fired the Leshiy 1. I wanted to appreciate it first to be able to see how special the version 2 is. 

So that puts the Daystate Huntsman pricewise on par with the Leshiy 1. 

But the Lelya 2......It just has that FN-P90-ish vibe to it, and I like that.

I'm a little nervous about FX, even though I have seen them do wonderful things and a lot of people love them. I wish I could hold a few models and shoot them. Who knows, I might be a full convert.

I respect Benjamin too, my first real airgun was a Benjamin 347. Much later, I got an RWS model 34. I still have it and still love it but I have never been that great of a shot with it.