• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Tactacam 5.0 FTS charger extra battery and 64g SD $325 TYD

Classified Status
NLA

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
Lovely setup working complete Tactacam 5.0 FTS used no boxes etc with extra battery, dual charger, cords and all inserts. Easy light and to use your favorite scope. 2x zoom, HD, SLO-Mo modes. Download Tactacam app, turn on Tactacam and link with smart device and go. Setup is fast, debugging so far is..remove battery, remove SD, replace battery, replace SD turn on. Only happened 2 times. I love this thing (5.0FTS setup) and have another LNIB I’m keeping until I get another NV scope making redundant..again. Thought I had this sold or traded a few times but they backed out. I have a CounterSniper 2-16x44 IR dual mildot, sf 10yd min, 30mm I can add for additional $150 obo OR a NF Br 8-32x56 np-r2 complete w NF rings for another $1100 hahaha…no joke FS.
Thank you.

Keahi

Last edited: