• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Taipan Compact SuperVet FS OR TRADE

Classified Status
SOLD
Unfortunately sunday I got some bad news about one of my dogs and yesterday I had to say goodbye to her. A real gut punch but it made me realize a few things and Id like to prioritize funds a bit differently so that Peri (my other dog) can go and adventure more so instead of holding onto this while buying a thermal or a larger caliber airgun , I have decided to sell it OR TRADE for a few of the very specific things I had planned on purchasing regardless of this sale.

I will preface the whole ad with a stupid bargain buy the whole setup price.

If you buy it with the US optics ts12x, bipod, hugget, bubble level and eagle vision rings.

$2100.00 You pay for freight , all items are in like new condition and come to $900.00.

20221012_114317.jpg

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING FOR BOTH OUR TIMES SAKE

The following is pulled from the original ad for this rifle. This is a custom one off rifle built by a very well known member here.

"This rifle is a 1 of one build. The builder claims Moa accuracy out to 100 yards with the right optics and I don’t doubt the claim at all as it’s a LASER at 50. The rifle shoots amazing, cocks like butter and is extremely accurate, powerful, and quiet at 35FPE, but per the builder is capable of up to 70+ FPE, all the way down to 1-2 FPE.

• Custom valve system that can generate high performance and is darn near indestructible.
  • Custom hammer system made from a tool steel, custom hammer spring, and a really nice HST adjustment knob
  • He did some work to the factory moderator (Delrin bushing insert) that really reduces shot report
  • Custom biathlon cocking lever
  • Lapped the chamber, re-crowned the muzzle chamfering, and full bore polish on the factory barrel."
Everything posted is true.
The chrono graph is to show how consistent it can be when it is shooting pellets at higher than normal velocity, right now I have it set to shoot 18.13 @ 910 fps.

Resized_Screenshot_20220822-173719_FX_Radar.jpeg

The following groups are 55 yard groups, over 10 shots each shooting 18.13 at 910 fps. (if you search my username youll find the thread that also references these groups)

I DO NOT SORT PELLETS!

Resized_20220918_110022(1).jpeg
Resized_20220918_110028(1).jpeg

Resized_20221012_122526.jpeg
Resized_20221012_122532.jpeg

The stock is 100% custom stained bronze pearl effect done by a member here for me about a month ago, it came out fantastic and pictures truly do not do it ANY justice at all.

Resized_20221012_132909.jpeg
Resized_20221012_132748.jpeg
Resized_20221012_132758.jpeg

20221007_194347.jpg

THE ONLY THINGS I WILL TRADE FOR ARE!
-Taipan Veteran Long .25 bone stock w/some cash
-AGM Rattler TS25-384 Thermal
-.30 Caliber rifle of the same value (NO DAYSTATE NO FX)

As far as cash goes I am looking for $1700 shipped and paypaled for rifle alone with no huggett, no bipod, no rings, scope, or bubble level.

The huggett was was $130 and is in new condition, the bipod was $340 and is in new condition, scope was $360 and is in new condition, rings were $100 and in new condition, bubble level was 90 and is in new condition... if you would like to add these we certainly can work something out if you were to take everything.

The rifle will come with 3! magazines and a single shot tray, factory paperwork from when it was sold new from Utah Airguns before it was built, factory box, and packed well.

Last edited: