• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran 2 Standard 22 - mint

Classified Status
SOLD

BBRemedy

Jun 25, 2016
South Carolina
Latest Taipan .22 Veteran 2 in mint condition. Appearance and function as close to new as possible.

I added the underside Picatinny rail and it has the Arca adapter connected to it.

At the breech, there is a rubber pad I added so my face did not touch the metal. This can be easily removed.

This includes the Taipan (latest model) with the moderator (see photos), filling probe, 2 magazines and some O rings that came with it. The scope is not included. I do not have the original box, but can assure you it will be very well packed.

I purchased it (as seen in the photo) from Tony at Talon Tunes — 5 months ago in March 2024, and used it occasionally. Decided to sell as I moved to a Daystate air rifle.

It is highly accurate and you will not find one in better condition.

This air rifle is listed at $1425 by the dealer without the picatinny rail and arca adapter.

My loss is your gain. $1000 with shipping CONUS.

t3.jpg

t1.jpg

t4.jpg

t2.jpg