• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran .22

Classified Status
SOLD

Hookup66

Oct 27, 2015
CA, United States
Taipan Veteran .22. Bought my gun new in May 2020 from Georgia Airguns. It is stock. I estimate less than 300 shots thru it. After a year of no use, I removed it from the gun safe and noticed it had developed a slow leak. I sent it back to Charlie at Georgia Airguns and he re-sealed it. I haven't shot it since i got it back.

I moved to a neighborhood where It's difficult to shoot without the neighbors noticing. Because of that, I decided to let it go.

It comes with everything as original. Taipan Box, Owner's Manual, 2 Magazines, Single shot tray, xtra O-rings, Metal adjusting pins, and the Fill Probe Adapter.

$750

Shipping is $35 in the U.S. Feel free to PM me with questions. Ill provide my phone number if you want to talk on the phone. I'll accept Zelle, Venmo, personal check, and Paypal friends and family. Thanks, Jeff

taipan 7.jpg

taipan 8.jpg

taipan 5.jpg

taipan 6.jpg

taipan 1.jpg

taipan 4.jpg

taipan 9.jpg

Last edited: