• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran Compact .177 Package - 8/29 PRICE DROP

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but will also do check or USPS MO and ship once cleared.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
I need to reduce my collection so posting up my Taipan Veteran Compact 177 with a nice set of accessories. As far as the 177 Veterans go this has been a very accurate shooter with a nice tight ES. Really likes pellets in the 10gr range. Reg is stock setup and will get up to the 18-20fpe range. While quiet with the stock shroud, the DFL Tatsu makes this airgun go pfffft - super backyard friendly.

In addition the Vet and all original manuals, accessories, fill probe, single shot try, etc. I am including the following with the sale:
  • 4 x 10rnd Magazine ($90 for the extra 2 mags, comes with 2 stock)
  • 4 x Orion 3D Printed Magazine Holders ($60)
  • DonnyFL Moderator Adapter ($50)
  • DonnyFL Speed Dialer ($50)
  • DonnyFL Tatsu ($100)
  • Pic rail mounted on stock
  • Left handed bi-athlon lever from Talon Tunes
Cocking handle is setup for left-handed, but I can move it back for righty shooting prior to shipping.

Price: $1,200 $1,100 SHIPPED SOLD

Taipan Vet 177 Sale 08 2023 - 1.jpeg

Taipan Vet 177 Sale 08 2023 - 2.jpeg

Taipan Vet 177 Sale 08 2023 - 3.jpeg

Taipan Vet 177 Sale 08 2023 - 4.jpeg

Taipan Vet 177 Sale 08 2023 - 5.jpeg

Last edited: