• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan Veteran Long Grey Laminate .25 (w Huma Reg and Sumo .30) *** REDUCED ***

Classified Status
SOLD
WTS: Taipan Veteran Long Grey Laminate .25 (w Huma Reg and Sumo .30)

2023-11-26
- Price #1: $1100 $1000 shipped CONUS. Payment: PayPal F&F or Personal Check. Personal Check must clear before shipping.
- Price #2: $900 (everything below ** excluding** Sumo .30 and Sumo Shroud Adapter)

Email: [email protected].

$1000 Price includes everything below:
  • Taipan Veteran Long Grey Laminate .25 with Huma Reg and Pic Rail installed.
  • (3) 10-shot Magazines
  • DonnyFl Sumo .30 moderator and Shroud Adapter (installed).
  • Single-shot tray.
  • (3) QC Taipan Fill Probes.
  • Huma Reg Rebuild Set
  • Original regulator and plenum
  • Original o-rings
  • Original shroud endcap and endcap pins.
  • Original Hammer Spring Dialer, Pins and Degas Screw.
  • DonnyFL Shroud Adapter Thread Cove
  • User Manual
  • Original box/shipping carton.

Note: Scope, rings and bipod not included but could be purchased separately.

I purchased this Taipan Veteran Long Grey Laminate .25 new, in 2020 from Charlie Frear at Georgia Airguns. Charlie tuned, tested and also installed a picatinny rail for bipod. Once received, I installed a Huma Regulator and set it at 130 bar. In addition, I also replaced the original Taipan Dialer with a DonnyFL Speed Dialer. The Taipan works perfectly and the trigger is outstanding!

This gun is extremely accurate and can easily get many 1/2" groups at 50 yards with both the JSB 25.39 and JSB 33.95. It is the most accurate PCP I've owned and the one I compared all my other's to.

The Huma Regulator is set at 130 bar and DonnyFL Speed Dialer currently on max at about 880 fps with JSB 34's for about 58 ft/lbs. I can easily turn it down with the Speed Dialer when shooting the JSB 25.39's. I've added some tape with numbers to repeat Speed Dialer settings (see pic). With the JSB 34's I can get and average of 880 fps, 14 ES, and 3.1 SD for 30 shots. The JSB 25's do better with an SD under 3.0!

It should be noted that it has a very small approximate 1" scratch on the shroud just below the front of the scope (see pics). It may have been there when I purchased it, or after adding the scope. I did not notice it initially.

If interested, email me at: [email protected]

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 01.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 02.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 04.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 05.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 06.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 08.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 03.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 09.jpg

Taipan Veteran Long .25 - Pic 10.jpg

Last edited: