• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Taipan veteran standard 25

Classified Status
NLA
Looking to sell my veteran standard in 25 cal.
I purchased this a few months ago bc I really love the 25 cal king heavies. This shoots them super accurate at 870-880fps. It also shoots 25gn at 930-940. Also very accurate.
I find myself reaching for the 30 cal more often, so I think my 25csl days are officially over.

I bought this used here from another member. Added a pic rail mounted mag holder.
will come with 2 mags, all the goodies that come from the factory, boxed well, and shipped conus all for $1000 PayPal preferred.
will take money order or bankers checks also, but be aware, I will not ship rifle till checks have cleared.

message with any questions, or for additional pictires.

buy with confidence knowing I have a perfect feedback score, and have been buying and selling here for quite some time.
thanks foe looking.