• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Talk about coolness at the top level

I’ll keep this short. I’m at RMAC, all at the team CENTERCUT house. It took me almost 12 hours to get here, and long story short, I almost didn’t come. I took a hard fall the morning I was planning to leave for RMAC. I’m on a cane, with drop foot on my left foot, and I don’t know what caused it, but my right knee went out and down I went, and slammed my shoulders against a brick wall and scraped body parts on the exposed ag in my breezeway
IMG_9108.jpeg

If you zoom in you’ll see blood. I tore my little toe open, scraped up my left arm, and just overall bruised up my shoulders and mid back. That brick wall surrounding my little koi pond is what my shoulders came crashing on.
There was blood all over my left foot, and two things sucked at that moment- I can’t reach my foot to asses the damage due to a fused spine, and second, no one was home.
I somehow managed to get up and hobble to the bathroom to sit in the shower to wash my foot, and I had a neighbor friend come over to patch my foot up.

So here I am in utah, and the dressing needs changed and foot cleaned.
The guy on AGN that is a respected tuner, that most everyone knows- ZX10WALL, Derrick Wall jumped right on it-
IMG_9124.jpeg
IMG_9123.jpeg

I barely know Derrick cause I’m new to team CENTERCUT, but he fixed me up with not one grimace on his face like as if he was a professional nurse. I just wanted to let people know, this guy is no joke. If you ever wonder if your gun that you send to him is in good hands, rest assured, this detail oriented guy will treat it as if it were his very own.

Thank you, Derrick. I’ve had a tough time getting here to utah, and it’s good to know I’ve got him and the rest of team CC to help me out!

Last edited:
I’ll keep this short. I’m at RMAC, all at the team CENTERCUT house. It took me almost 12 hours to get here, and long story short, I almost didn’t come. I took a hard fall the morning I was planning to leave for RMAC. I’m on a cane, with drop foot on my left foot, and I don’t know what caused it, but my right knee went out and down I went, and slammed my shoulders against a brick wall and scraped body parts on the exposed ag in my breezeway
View attachment 473302
If you zoom in you’ll see blood. I tore my little toe open, scraped up my left arm, and just overall bruised up my shoulders and mid back. That brick wall surrounding my little koi pond is what my shoulders came crashing on.
There was blood all over my left foot, and two things sucked at that moment- I can’t reach my foot to asses the damage due to a fused spine, and second, no one was home.
I somehow managed to get up and hobble to the bathroom to sit in the shower to wash my foot, and I had a neighbor friend come over to patch my foot up.

So here I am in utah, and the dressing needs changed and foot cleaned.
The guy on AGN that is a respected tuner, that most everyone knows- ZX10WALL, Derrick Wall jumped right on it-
View attachment 473303View attachment 473304
I barely know Derrick cause I’m new to team CENTERCUT, but he fixed me up with not one grimace on his face like as if he was a progressional nurse. I just wanted to let people know, this guy is no joke. If you ever wonder if your gun that you send to him is in good hands, rest assured, this detail oriented guy will treat it as if it were his very own.

Thank you, Derrick. I’ve had a tough time getting here to utah, and it’s good to know I’ve got him and the rest of team CC to help me out!
I’ve read Derrick does terrific “trigger jobs” on the PCPs he sells. Didn’t realize he did “toe jobs” too…🙈🙏

Augie!

At least you were able to make the trip even with your issues. That's fortitude!
I hope that you and Team CC does well in the comps.
As for Derrick, while I have never met the man, your word is good enough for me. Thanks for taking care of Augie, Derrick, you're both good peeps!

Mike

Thanks all, for the great comments and mostly for recognizing Derricks thoughtfulness.

Now, if it would’ve been my big toe he had been working on, I’d be calling him Sgt. Hulka! (You would have had to have seen the movie Stripes to get that one, lol)
Even you couldn’t stand in your way, try as you might!

Reactions: Bandito and balver
Thanks all, for the great comments and mostly for recognizing Derricks thoughtfulness.

Now, if it would’ve been my big toe he had been working on, I’d be calling him Sgt. Hulka! (You would have had to have seen the movie Stripes to get that one, lol)
You mean Uncle Hulka!

1718803905010.png

1718803945136.png

What better confirmation that when you joined Team Centercut you were in great hands! It's not JUST about the airguns & competition but about the camaraderie and mutual support! I'll be rooting for you guys, as always, & glad you made it Augie, wounds and all! Tell the team I said HEY & good shooting! Truth be told, I'm glad Bricker's not around for a while. It leaves more squirrels for me & Revoman in Ramona 🤪 (y) Good luck guys!