• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Talon Magnum

Hello fellow sportsmen and women, I will be sharing my collection. This is a Talonp with a 18" airforce heavy barrel. Also is a donnyfl barrel adapter with a brocock stripper and talontunes quad rail.

20240626_164847.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rig! I just recently got a .25 talonp, currently shooting 30gr varmint knockers superbly out to 75yds cause I haven't shot it further. Where'd you get your barrel from?
i appreciate it, i haven't tried slugs, i think the barrel was from Pyramid Air, a good deal under $200! it's actually 18 inch

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
i appreciate it, i haven't tried slugs, i think the barrel was from Pyramid Air, a good deal under $200! it's actually 18 inch
Nice! I was going to look for a 22 caliber barrel until I realized just how accurate this gun is. I would love to have a power tuned 177 slugger talon or condor. But I've realized you need a specific bottle and valve to try and make it work.

Nice! I was going to look for a 22 caliber barrel until I realized just how accurate this gun is. I would love to have a power tuned 177 slugger talon or condor. But I've realized you need a specific bottle and valve to try and make it work.
airforce can help maybe, I think a .177 impact M3 would be cool

airforce can help maybe, I think a .177 impact M3 would be cool
I had an fx impact mk2 in .30, .22, and .177 the .177 configuration shot alright if you tuned it really hot, it needed more hammer than necessary causing it to waste air, otherwise the group could be any size and go anywhere. I wasn't really a fan of wasting the air and it wasn't always consistent either. So far my go to has been my hatsan at44's in .177 but they are too long and heavy for my liking lol. I would love to just be able to take off the barrel.Put it on the Air Force, especially given that these are lothar walter 1:17.7 twist barrels and they are 19" and 24"

I had an fx impact mk2 in .30, .22, and .177 the .177 configuration shot alright if you tuned it really hot, it needed more hammer than necessary causing it to waste air, otherwise the group could be any size and go anywhere. I wasn't really a fan of wasting the air and it wasn't always consistent either. So far my go to has been my hatsan at44's in .177 but they are too long and heavy for my liking lol. I would love to just be able to take off the barrel.Put it on the Air Force, especially given that these are lothar walter 1:17.7 twist barrels and they are 19" and 24"
The air amount is a factor limiting the performance? That makes sense with a tiny projectile, it's like they need to invent a fluted breech to channel a huge puff into the .177. What fps did the mk 2 shoot the .177 at if you turned it up all the way?

The air amount is a factor limiting the performance? That makes sense with a tiny projectile, it's like they need to invent a fluted breech to channel a huge puff into the .177. What fps did the mk 2 shoot the .177 at if you turned it up all the way?
I could get the 16 grain zans going 980fps with the reg at 142-146

@jgreen , very nice compact setup. How does the air stripper effect the gun? With or without effects would be fine. Thanks in advance.
I wish I could have awesome effects. Thanks for the compliment. The stripper takes the pop away and makes it sound like sasquatch sneezing in the forest, approximately.

• Haha
Reactions: JaceSpace1369