TalonP Buttstock Options

I want to mount a buttstock on my Talon P but I am hesitating to spend $70+ on the one that Airforce sells. It not only looks flimsy but thats a lot of money for the lack of esthetic value. Is there other options out there that are better looking and less expensive? I have seen pictures of other peoples alternate stocks that I liked but in my extensive online search's I have seen nothing. Any suggestions?

I have been working on this for my Talon PC. This was a prototype I cut in pine. I have a couple I cut in birch laminate and still need to finish them. It sure makes for a cool little PC.

Airforce Talon PC Custom Stock Prototype In Pine 2A.jpg

I have been working on this for my Talon PC. This was a prototype I cut in pine. I have a couple I cut in birch laminate and still need to finish them. It sure makes for a cool little PC.

View attachment 284723
Wow that is nice stock, scope, can everything looks good together.

You have the only Athlon 1-4.5x24 I have seen on this forum besides the one I have on my Vixen , how do you like it.

Last edited:
I want to mount a buttstock on my Talon P but I am hesitating to spend $70+ on the one that Airforce sells. It not only looks flimsy but thats a lot of money for the lack of esthetic value. Is there other options out there that are better looking and less expensive? I have seen pictures of other peoples alternate stocks that I liked but in my extensive online search's I have seen nothing. Any suggestions?
What is the diameter of the bottle?
Is this the one you don't like ? I like it, it suits my minimalistic style.
Screenshot_20240720-202604_Chrome.jpg
This you would have to give Buckrail a call the pic comes from his site butt I can't find a price for the buttstock, he is usually extremely reasonable on price.
Screenshot_20240720-203128_Chrome.jpg
This fits a 60 to 61 mm bottle 45$ but out of stock at the moment look at sites that sell bintac/aea accessories.
Screenshot_20240720-200255_Chrome.jpg
This I just ordered for my Vixen I was able to purchase the clamp and skeletalized buttstock without the bottle 60$ fits a 52mm bottle also bintac/aea product.
Screenshot_20240719-144832_Chrome.jpg