• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Taurus LR .357

Classified Status
NLA
Taurus LR 357 Built by Varadium Air.
This 357 is pure insanity. just under 400fpe. I Blast golf balls and chicken eggs at 200 yard with no effort. Super accurate. Custom tensioned barrel, custom tuned muzzle brake, valving, whole 9 yards. There realy isn't another 357 that can compare. Also come with a variety of slugs. Mr hollowpoint 167 and 185 and 207, krs 120, pro slug 166 and 171. and a couple boxes a nossler and benjaminflat nose which are Meh. they shoot good but nothing comparedto the premium slugs listed. so around $800+ in ammo.all shoot exceptional. has Element Helix 6x24 Moa ffp with fx no limit rings on it and utg bipod. selling as a package as I have my eyes on something.
Asking $3,000 Plus shipping. add it up. it's a value at that price. for any further info or pictures call or text 413-834-1925. for

20220820_134219.jpg