Tequila Gun PCP

Never tasted a taco, but i know of them and i think i would like them.
Oh Amigo, a good fish taco is delicious. I go for them every Sunday, I'll take some pictures tomorrow. One of the only benefits of living in Calif. Ok besides Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Vietnamese....you get the idea...food. Strangely haven't seen any Danish places around. A few German ones though. Indian places all over here, South San Francisco Bay Area, can't get away from them. Persian places oh yummy. The only good thing about this multi-cultural stuff is the food.

Never tasted a taco, but i know of them and i think i would like them.
Nice thing about tacos, you can fill them with most "anything" you want.
Different meats, different fish, I suppose, you could even make a "vegetarian" taco !
Different cheese's, different sauces / salsas, etc., etc.

Mike

For the first time in many years, eating at my M8 place yesterday i left a piece of chill on the plate, they finally found / grew one that was too hot for comfort.
so the last 3/4" of it, well i just had to leave it.

I have used a sauce based on Cali reaper on my pizzas for a while, okay not a lot of it, so i am not a novice chilli eater.
It is funny how peppers from same plant and 2 of them are like MEH and the #3 one are like OMG

Reactions: Bandito
For the first time in many years, eating at my M8 place yesterday i left a piece of chill on the plate, they finally found / grew one that was too hot for comfort.
so the last 3/4" of it, well i just had to leave it.

I have used a sauce based on Cali reaper on my pizzas for a while, okay not a lot of it, so i am not a novice chilli eater.
It is funny how peppers from same plant and 2 of them are like MEH and the #3 one are like OMG
I value what's left of my stomach, the meds I'm on have pretty much limited my intake of extreme spice, not that I was ever a fan. But as stated by MikeVV you can put anything in a Taco, last week I had Carnitas (pork, pulled), my favorite are Camaróns (shrimp).

I value what's left of my stomach, the meds I'm on have pretty much limited my intake of extreme spice, not that I was ever a fan. But as stated by MikeVV you can put anything in a Taco, last week I had Carnitas (pork, pulled), my favorite are Camaróns (shrimp).

Top is Red Snapper, Bottom is. Shrimp, next is beef...honestly not my favorite. My drink, no picture sorry, was a decent micro brew, nice hoppy flavor.
1720992584526.png
1720992687067.png

I would be interested in knowing what something like this new SA pistol would cost over here in Denmark ( .177 caliber )
The price of the semiautomatic gun, is not calculated yet, I am focus in the prototype. But it would be equal to the current semiautomatic PCP that are in the market.

Top is Red Snapper, Bottom is. Shrimp, next is beef...honestly not my favorite. My drink, no picture sorry, was a decent micro brew, nice hoppy flavor.
View attachment 479907View attachment 479909
Mexico is a big country, but every city has a different taco, the Ensenada taco is completely different to Oaxaca taco, the common on them are the corn tortilla and sauce, the Mexicans prefer a spicy/hot sauce. Why? Because when the sauce hit the tongue, it “open“ the taste buds and it does enjoy more the food.

I drove from a little town on the gulf coast to Mexico city in 1991, it was a all night drive, but we did catch our plane to LA and then on to Copenhagen.
Also got to have a look around the little town earlier in the day, one must always experience new stuff if possible.
is not calculated yet
Well i hope that will still be along the price of the cheaper SA pistols, CUZ the expensive ones have me wondering if i then should buy a rifle instead.

The following attached images shows how the semiautomatic TG will works.

1.- Aparience
1721058282996.png

1721058320058.png

2.- Cocking and attached magazine.

1721059069163.png

1721059205894.png

1721060702625.png

3.- Now TG is ready to shoot

1721060766845.png

4.- The slider can be pushed or pulled it two ways to cocked the TG. One of the ways is showed in the point 3. The other one is spinning the lever 90 degrees (A) and then pull it (B).

1721061388416.png

1721058876081.png

Last edited:
To avoid leave a pellet on the barrel, the TG has a slider lock mechanism. It works as following:
1.- The magazine is loaded and attached on the gun, and the shooter wants to stop the shooting practice, only need spin the slider locked lever, before to pull the trigger . Then the shooter does the last shoot. The gun will shoot the pellet, but the feed probe does not moved avoiding to put other pellet inside of the barrel.
2.- To cock again the gun, the shooter needs spin down the lever and then push/pull the slider to cock the gun.

1721063459372.png

I drove from a little town on the gulf coast to Mexico city in 1991, it was a all night drive, but we did catch our plane to LA and then on to Copenhagen.
Also got to have a look around the little town earlier in the day, one must always experience new stuff if possible.

Well i hope that will still be along the price of the cheaper SA pistols, CUZ the expensive ones have me wondering if i then should buy a rifle instead.
yes, the semiautomatic and regulated airgun are expensive over 1.5K USD

The attached video shows the TequilaGUN micro semiautomatic, the barrel length is 5”.

Better hurry, I expect Edgun will be producing a pistol before the end of the year.

It’s very cool though! When I see an actual SA pistol being sold I’d like to check it out.

EDIT: No reason I can't have both, right? 😉

Last edited: