Tequila Gun PCP

Better hurry, I expect Edgun will be producing a pistol before the end of the year.

It’s very cool though! When I see an actual SA pistol being sold I’d like to check it out.
There is no reason to hurry. The constant innovation of makers is what has brought us here in special myself. If Ed didn’t invented Matador airgun is probably that I never created the TequilaGUN.

Last edited:
There is no reason to hurry. The constant innovation of makers is what has brought us here in special myself. If Ed didn’t invented Matador airgun is probably that I never created the TequilaGUN.
Well I've got money burning a hole in my wallet for the SA conversion, as soon as I find my missing mag, still PO'd that I'd lost it. Xoloti, yeah I know you're shipping me two today.

Reactions: Bandito
Just a heads up, I'm chatting with a company to make me a custom leather holster for my TG. Mine has a red dot on it. They would like to know the interest in just a plain holster, I don't want to get too deep in it right now and they may come back and tell me nope not doing it.
Just a heads up, to say, this owner isn't ignoring you.
No holster needed here. The gun hasn't made it outside other than when it arrived at my door.

Mike

Just a heads up, to say, this owner isn't ignoring you.
No holster needed here. The gun hasn't made it outside other than when it arrived at my door.

Mike
Mounted on a frame on your wall?

Lovingly stored in the box it came in?

I use mine when I go out to make sure the rodents are properly deceased, it's a pain in the ass to carry my rifle. Of course it's now dependent on if I can find my mag or when I receive the new ones....in a few days.

Mounted on a frame on your wall?

Lovingly stored in the box it came in?

I use mine when I go out to make sure the rodents are properly deceased, it's a pain in the ass to carry my rifle. Of course it's now dependent on if I can find my mag or when I receive the new ones....in a few days.
Sorry Mr. Hog, I shoot indoors if that's...ok...with you ?

Mike

Some random pic of a customer
74201576189__1C3021D8-62FD-4BB4-B0BD-065B70612C99.jpeg