• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Terminator 30 caliber(gen 2)

Classified Status
SOLD
Sep 12, 2022
Manteca, CA, USA
20221221_122025.jpg

Included is both foldable tactical stock with a custom fitted cheek pad, aswell as the rear air tank stock, which doubles air supply. I only tested this gun out a few times at my house (indoor over a chronograph) and took it out on the range one day. I did add an extension spring to the hammer, which took it from 107 fpe average to 125 fpe. This extension spring can be easily removed if you would rather get less power, but more shots. With the spring added it get 1 full mag of good shot(11 shots) or 2 full mags with rear tank installed. Ive been able to penetrate through 2 inches of plywood followed by 3slabs of concrete siding! This thing will make short work of deer or hogs, all with remarkebly quiet muzzle report, due to the suppressor. The only reason I decided to get rid of this is because I recently got into powder burners and I would rather sell this than let it sit collecting dust.
Rear tank-$200
Carbon fiber shroud w/ adapter- $75
Donny fl- $120
Cheek pad- $50
Over 1000 slugs and pellet of varying brands all organized- $250
I'll throw in the 2x magnified red dot w/ extra batteries included for $25.
Add $25 for tac stock w/cheek pad otherwise it comes with a standard folding tac stock.
The total for everything listed is around $1700 dollars before tax and shipping I'm asking $875 shipped.
Respond to this add or for faster reply text/call Darin at 209-321-0421

Last edited: