Testing my 75 fpe .22 impact mk2 at long range today

Mk2 700cc 700mm .22 shooting zan .218 30.5 at 1045 fps with a SD of 5.8

180 on the reg, 3 on power wheel, 3 lines on valve.

Far right shot was gauge wind
Low shot was a big drop below reg pressure

Distance was 105 yards. There's 2 in the top hole then 2 below it.

I do have an ABL setup coming and I think that could change the game for the ATN

Matt also hit a waffle ball at 265 yards with the rifle.

Needless to say I'm proud of what I put together after having my reg oring leak and deciding to completely go through the rifle, and impressed with it thoroughly.

Oh I also got my first ever benchmade edc knife and I'm inlove with it lol just thought I'd share

20220805_162950.jpg

20220805_173544.jpg

20220805_190534.jpg

Last edited:
Even if we are really looking at your true six shot group, I believe you are onto something. Keep at it. Fliers outside really tight groups are very frustrating. You would have loved the off topic section we had years ago. The knives those guys made were amazing.

The whole 6 shot group is impressive to me, even that one that dropped far below reg, I was at 163 bar at that shot. That's when I said oops, got to fill.

The rifle also gets 50 shots per fill which I find to be awesome based on the speed it's pushing the rounds.

It's a really awesome shooter, the kick is handled by the bottle and bipod being forward and it is not harsh when you pull the trigger. I want to out a real piece of glass on it and see how it does :)

Must be at thermal the abl would be awesome I just a 320 lt 5-10x50 not really clear during the day but night time it's a game changer
I have yet to test it at night, I am setting this rifle up for long distance chuck shots and coyote, I do have the abl showing up today, I think thatll change everything. The rifle is EXTREMELY accurate.

Are you using a heavy hammer spring, or weighted hammer?

I have basically the same setup, only with an M3 and yesterday I was getting 1050 fps with NSA 31.2 gr slugs, BUT that was at 150 bar regulator, Macro at 16, Micro at 5 and valve at 1 1/2 turns past the 4 line.

When I went up in regulator pressure, my speeds actually went down. Figure I need a heavier hammer.

Are you using a heavy hammer spring, or weighted hammer?

I have basically the same setup, only with an M3 and yesterday I was getting 1050 fps with NSA 31.2 gr slugs, BUT that was at 150 bar regulator, Macro at 16, Micro at 5 and valve at 1 1/2 turns past the 4 line.

When I went up in regulator pressure, my speeds actually went down. Figure I need a heavier hammer.
What's your hammer spring wheel at?

Also yes I have huma everything installed including reg. However I only used their light hammer weight not the heavier of the two they sent.