• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Texan LSS .457 and uragan 2 KING

Classified Status
SOLD

Mntcur89

Oct 19, 2023
Ranger, Georgia USA
Selling both to get one! Local pickup only or will meet within a reasonable distance of 30701

First gun is my uragan 2 king bought it new from talon tunes! it shoots great it’s. in .22 caliber will need a seal replaced (don’t know which one) it’s a very small air leak…. So small it took me several times shooting it to even notice it! It doesn’t affect the shooting just leaks air over a span of a few days! $1000 for uragan 2 king .22 caliber

Next one is my AirForce Texan LSS .457 caliber this thing punches hard nothing wrong with it at all! I bought it new also! I have taken care of both guns just want to sale to get another one! I can answer more questions when asked! Thanks and GOD BLESS!!
$1000 for AirForce Texan LSS .457 caliber

IMG_0368.jpeg