Evanix The Evanix Viper .30 caliber PCP Pistol is Here!

The Evanix Viper-X will be a Compact version of this same model. Coming next.

IMG-20230807-WA0004 (1).jpg

I’m surprised they would make a more compact one as the alternate model. I almost feel like these were kind of failed attempt to make something unique and outstanding from the pack, but in light of the GK 1 this is “just another” pcp pistol.
I think the Viper was a revolutionary PCP pistol that was way ahead of anything made before....and it had a good year or 2 as the #1 PCP pistol ever...till the GK1 showed up. But it wasn't over just yet. Now we got a .30 Semi Auto pistol. I would predict it will be 2 years before Huben responds. They are not even producing the .177 yet and that one is already being advertised...but not made. Good times!

The Evanix Viper-X will be a Compact version of this same model. Coming next.

View attachment 421401
Either way this is very exciting! This means that they are pushing the limits of these pistols. Imagine us getting a 35 doing 500-600 fps or more! If this .30 does 700fps or more it’s gonna be awesome and could compete with the huben. The huben still looks soooo much better though lol.

Reactions: JungleShooter
I've owned a bunch of Hubens, but Huben has just been content doing what they're doing. They sell out what they produce so really haven't innovated anything other than the pistol which is amazing but they better get their azz in gear though, even if it's just throwing out a .30 or .35. Someone other than AEA please make a .45 or larger! haha

I've owned a bunch of Hubens, but Huben has just been content doing what they're doing. They sell out what they produce so really haven't innovated anything other than the pistol which is amazing but they better get their azz in gear though, even if it's just throwing out a .30 or .35. Someone other than AEA please make a .45 or larger! haha
I had a thread only couple weeks ago mentioning that it's time for Huben to make a .30, they have a superior platform and system that would accommodate it very well both in rifle and pistol form,......none of this week Azz stuff with big calibers and no juice behind it :ROFLMAO: .........that's just for wannabe posers :ROFLMAO: