Skout The gang at Skout delivered again!!

Still no reviews, or groups being shown with the Evo. What the heck!
Fanboyz come in many flavors ...
Those of us who own an EPOCK or an EVO are enjoying the shooting experience letting that satisfaction speak for itself.
Many are accustom to influencers on what they have to say, SKOUT in my view has never weighted there success or promoted using such tactics.

IMO ...

Are the EVOs out already to people? And if so I don't see why there will be any difference between the Epoch and EVO at this point. Same barrels, besides the new ones that fit the Epoch also that people already have, just a slightly different package. The basics of the guns are the same so shouldn't be any real difference.

Are the EVOs out already to people? And if so I don't see why there will be any difference between the Epoch and EVO at this point. Same barrels, besides the new ones that fit the Epoch also that people already have, just a slightly different package. The basics of the guns are the same so shouldn't be any real difference.
Check out our new series - feature Friday in industry news! It describes all the new features that the EVO has! Also, our barrel lineup is changing dramatically. We are soon to have a new Steel .30 caliber hybrid bull barrel, we have a custom twist 1:15.75 polygonal Lothar walther on .22, and a solid Steel bull barrel option from Sub MOA as well in .22, .25, .30, and .357!

Check out our new series - feature Friday in industry news! It describes all the new features that the EVO has! Also, our barrel lineup is changing dramatically. We are soon to have a new Steel .30 caliber hybrid bull barrel, we have a custom twist 1:15.75 polygonal Lothar walther on .22, and a solid Steel bull barrel option from Sub MOA as well in .22, .25, .30, and .357!
That's really exciting! I'm definitely looking forward to the new barrels and seeing how they do. What I was responding to was the accuracy of them. I didn't see the difference of accuracy probably being any different from the Epoch to the EVO. I like the functional differences on the EVO just think if people are curious about the groups they will shoot it will probably be the same as the Epoch. However the new barrels are where the difference lies. But can also use on EVO and Epoch. Anyways love what you guys are doing and will keep following.

The Evo's are currently shipping
On the Evo, i see the placement of the instuments in more convienent locations; angled gauges,Screen location, battery recharging...
That's really exciting! I'm definitely looking forward to the new barrels and seeing how they do. What I was responding to was the accuracy of them. I didn't see the difference of accuracy probably being any different from the Epoch to the EVO. I like the functional differences on the EVO just think if people are curious about the groups they will shoot it will probably be the same as the Epoch. However the new barrels are where the difference lies. But can also use on EVO and Epoch. Anyways love what you guys are doing and will keep following.
the Sub Moa has my interest ..but my wallet is screaming at me..it doesn't see daylight in the rabbit hole :p

I’m really enjoying this LW .22 barrel on my Epoch!
What kind off groups are you getting with the LW barrel at 50 or 100 yards? And can you compare the LW barrel to the original Skout liner? im about to pull the trigger on an Evo, but im not sure what barrel to choose.. I want to dive in the world of slugs with this rifle.