Skout The gang at Skout delivered again!!

Price coming down :)
Now i just need verification on a rifle able to hurl the heaviest .177 slugs :)
I am not forgetting Skout, but i can not buy more rifles that can only do a little / sort of what i want to be able to do.
It shoots slugs very well 👍😉🎯

IMG_4058.jpeg

IMG_4253.jpeg

^^ With the LW bull barrel, it is still a heavy gun. Just weighted mine and it is 13lbs 6oz. The scope and rings weight about 2lbs so the gun itself is a little more than 11lbs. Standard barrel configuration is probably a little lighter.
How are you liking that barrel? I have one on its way to me.

Reactions: Shortcut
^^ With the LW bull barrel, it is still a heavy gun. Just weighted mine and it is 13lbs 6oz. The scope and rings weight about 2lbs so the gun itself is a little more than 11lbs. Standard barrel configuration is probably a little lighter.
If I went down the evo road it would be more for a woods and hunting gun so I wouldn’t want the heavy barrel. I emailed them for the weight in the stock out of the box regular configuration. Thanks for the info though. I think even in stock form it’s going to be pretty heavy for a woods gun.

Dang…can I be your brother too ? I am adopted you never know. Lol. Skout messaged me back. Wow their customer service is top notch. They said the evo is 8 lbs. If that in fact is accurate that isn’t bad at all.
Well, my brother bought me an Epoch for my birthday, he must have bumped his head that day. This is the least I can do to return the kindness.
we were also invited to spend a week with Skout at their facility in Loyalhanna Pa., that was a blast, many thanks to the Skout family!!

Same .22, I got one for my brother too, his b-day is coming up.
Very cool!!..Need more brothers like you!!
Talked briefly with Darryl, was told that the barrels have a .216 diameter.
They have the slugs, but are still in QC for testing...hopefully released soon
i have a few of the Altaros in that diameter in the meantime, and want to see how it is with pellets
going to be a testing weekend

Very cool!!..Need more brothers like you!!
Talked briefly with Darryl, was told that the barrels have a .216 diameter.
They have the slugs, but are still in QC for testing...hopefully released soon
i have a few of the Altaros in that diameter in the meantime, and want to see how it is with pellets
going to be a testing weekend
Nice! I probably won’t see mine until Monday. I know I have some .2165 NSA slugs here, but nothing smaller. Pellets will be the first test. The .25 cal slug barrel does okay with pellets too.