RTI The mora? Or the Epic 1?

This is a hypothetical. The epic 1 is not yet available. The Mora is on its initial release. Now, I know epic, barrels are LW polygon or CZ . RTI uses LW or “proprietary “ barrels “ depending on caliber. Now Dave at Epic has been very forthcoming with info regarding the Epic 2. So I believe it will be the same with the Epic 1. Will RTI be as helpful? Now I have had ZERO interaction with them, and have yet to acquire one of their guns. Which means I can’t speak to that. But for a similar price gun 2-2400 bucks. I need to know, and I’m sure that I am not alone. What say you?

This is a hypothetical. The epic 1 is not yet available. The Mora is on its initial release. Now, I know epic, barrels are LW polygon or CZ . RTI uses LW or “proprietary “ barrels “ depending on caliber. Now Dave at Epic has been very forthcoming with info regarding the Epic 2. So I believe it will be the same with the Epic 1. Will RTI be as helpful? Now I have had ZERO interaction with them, and have yet to acquire one of their guns. Which means I can’t speak to that. But for a similar price gun 2-2400 bucks. I need to know, and I’m sure that I am not alone. What say you?
Im sitting with the same question as you.
I know that RTI is using a assistant valve, what is very appealing to me.
Not sure what kind of valve Epic is using. I think i saw a video where they showed how to change to different valve jet's, so probably also an assistant valve. Can anyone confirm that?

Im sitting with the same question as you.
I know that RTI is using a assistant valve, what is very appealing to me.
Not sure what kind of valve Epic is using. I think i saw a video where they showed how to change to different valve jet's, so probably also an assistant valve. Can anyone confirm that?
They refer to it as a “balanced “ valve. Sounds the same to me.

I believe you couldn't go wrong with either one. Both are made very well, I heard Epic is made by Taipan guys? Both have power and both shoot pellets and slugs with aplomb....sorry, no help from me.....😂. But, if going .30 I would choose Mora as I have seen videos on that caliber and it was very QUIET in .25 so would think a .30 would be tame for my tastes.