EDgun THE "Must-Have" accessory for your Leshiy 2!!!

Hello AGN,

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now but work keeps getting in the way. Like pretty much all of us Leshiy 2 owners, I was getting super annoyed with having to replace the big o-rings on my L2 magazine holders every couple of months. The Leshiy 2 is a phenomenal PCP but I think the magazine holders are one of its weak points. If you have a bottle mounted in the rear, you have to mount the holders on the upper airtube, which means they can in the way and/or you end up pressing your cheek against the o-rings when you're shooting. So I moved mine to the front carbon fiber handguard and had to get slightly larger o-rings to allow me to mount them there. But no matter where you mount them, the o-rings snap pretty regularly and I even had one break in the field, causing me to frantically double back searching for the magazine/holder that fell to the ground and would have otherwise been lost!

Then I saw that member @Jack.K was making magnetic mag holders that installed on the scope rail, which looked great but I use a Bobro one piece mount on my L2 AND wanted to fit three extra magazines there so I asked Jack if he could come up with a holder that would fit my setup. I took a couple of pics and measurements, sent them to Jack and a couple of days later, he sent me what I thought would be a prototype that would take a couple of revisions to get the fit correct. Turns out, he somehow got the fit perfect . . . on the first try! I was able to install it right under the mount and the mags fit perfectly under the scope. More importantly, they are now out of the way and held very firmly in place with some small but very strong magnets. Mags sit flush against the action and look fantastic! Best of all, no more need to constantly replace o-rings!

Here's what my setup looked like before with the o-rings:

l2before1.1650584423.jpg
l2before2.1650584423.jpg

Here is the mag holder installed under the Bobro scope mount:

l2before3.1650584459.jpg
l2before4.1650584459.jpg

And here are the magazines installed:

l2after1.1650584488.jpg
l2after4.1650584490.jpg
l2after5.1650584490.jpg
l2after2.1650584489.jpg
l2after3.1650584489.jpg
l2after6.1650584490.jpg

So if you're tired of fidgeting with your factory mag holders and those brittle o-rings, send Jack.K a P/M here and he can hook you up with a much better solution for your L2 mags!

Last edited:
Hello AGN,

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now but work keeps getting in the way. Like pretty much all of us Leshiy 2 owners, I was getting super annoyed with having to replace the big o-rings on my L2 magazine holders every couple of months. The Leshiy 2 is a phenomenal PCP but I think the magazine holders are one of its weak points. If you have a bottle mounted in the rear, you have to mount the holders on the upper airtube, which means they can in the way and/or you end up pressing your cheek against the o-rings when you're shooting. So I moved mine to the front carbon fiber handguard and had to get slightly larger o-rings to allow me to mount them there. But no matter where you mount them, the o-rings snap pretty regularly and I even had one break in the field, causing me to frantically double back searching for the magazine/holder the fell to the ground and would have otherwise been lost!

Then I saw that member Jack.K was making magnetic mag holders that installed on the scope rail, which looked great but I use a Bobro one piece mount on my L2 AND wanted to fit three extra magazines there so I asked Jack if he could come up with a holder that would fit my setup. I took a couple of pics and measurements, sent them to Jack and a couple of days later, he sent me what I thought would be a prototype that would take a couple of revisions to get the fit correct. Turns out, he somehow got the fit perfect . . . on the first try! I was able to install it right under the mount and the mags fit perfectly under the scope. More importantly, they are now out of the way and held very firmly in place with some small but very strong magnets. Mags sit flush against the action and look fantastic! Best of all, no more need to constantly replace o-rings!

l2before1.1650584423.jpg
l2before2.1650584423.jpg

l2before3.1650584459.jpg
l2before4.1650584459.jpg

l2after1.1650584488.jpg
l2after4.1650584490.jpg
l2after5.1650584490.jpg
l2after2.1650584489.jpg
l2after3.1650584489.jpg
l2after6.1650584490.jpg

So if you're tired of fidgeting with your factory mag holders and those brittle o-rings, send Jack.K a P/M here and he can hook you up with a much better solution for your L2 mags!

Wow Yen, those measurements that you give me are really spot on! I’m glad I was able to help you with this mag holder solution. Thanks for the nice words! 
~
Jack.K

I haven't had any troubles with the stock magazine holders, but I don't have a big tank. My magazines are on the lower air reservoir. 

Looks like a nice solution to your problem. 

Another solution that is more like your initial pictures would be to 3d-print some m-lok tabs with holes and magnets in them, so that you could mount to your carbon-fibre handguard. I'd probably prefer that setup, as it keeps the gun less "busy". 

I had never felt the need for a speedloader before, but after taking my son out shooting last weekend I noticed I could barely keep up with him, filling the magazines. When I'm hunting or just shooting on my own, at the range, manually filling magazines is just fine. 

Looks cool but I think owners are now trending more towards reloading the installed magazine than storing extra magazines.

This owner also swaps out mags. When using this gun for its main intended purpose (walking and stalking), you tell me how easy it is to load up the mag in the field, instead of just quickly swapping out mags!

this is a great idea! I will be hitting him up soon!

Hello AGN,

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now but work keeps getting in the way. Like pretty much all of us Leshiy 2 owners, I was getting super annoyed with having to replace the big o-rings on my L2 magazine holders every couple of months. The Leshiy 2 is a phenomenal PCP but I think the magazine holders are one of its weak points. If you have a bottle mounted in the rear, you have to mount the holders on the upper airtube, which means they can in the way and/or you end up pressing your cheek against the o-rings when you're shooting. So I moved mine to the front carbon fiber handguard and had to get slightly larger o-rings to allow me to mount them there. But no matter where you mount them, the o-rings snap pretty regularly and I even had one break in the field, causing me to frantically double back searching for the magazine/holder the fell to the ground and would have otherwise been lost!

Then I saw that member Jack.K was making magnetic mag holders that installed on the scope rail, which looked great but I use a Bobro one piece mount on my L2 AND wanted to fit three extra magazines there so I asked Jack if he could come up with a holder that would fit my setup. I took a couple of pics and measurements, sent them to Jack and a couple of days later, he sent me what I thought would be a prototype that would take a couple of revisions to get the fit correct. Turns out, he somehow got the fit perfect . . . on the first try! I was able to install it right under the mount and the mags fit perfectly under the scope. More importantly, they are now out of the way and held very firmly in place with some small but very strong magnets. Mags sit flush against the action and look fantastic! Best of all, no more need to constantly replace o-rings!

View attachment 209574View attachment 209579

View attachment 209585View attachment 209591

View attachment 209595View attachment 209612View attachment 209618View attachment 209629View attachment 209637View attachment 209644

So if you're tired of fidgeting with your factory mag holders and those brittle o-rings, send Jack.K a P/M here and he can hook you up with a much better solution for your L2 mags!

Hello AGN,

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now but work keeps getting in the way. Like pretty much all of us Leshiy 2 owners, I was getting super annoyed with having to replace the big o-rings on my L2 magazine holders every couple of months. The Leshiy 2 is a phenomenal PCP but I think the magazine holders are one of its weak points. If you have a bottle mounted in the rear, you have to mount the holders on the upper airtube, which means they can in the way and/or you end up pressing your cheek against the o-rings when you're shooting. So I moved mine to the front carbon fiber handguard and had to get slightly larger o-rings to allow me to mount them there. But no matter where you mount them, the o-rings snap pretty regularly and I even had one break in the field, causing me to frantically double back searching for the magazine/holder the fell to the ground and would have otherwise been lost!

Then I saw that member Jack.K was making magnetic mag holders that installed on the scope rail, which looked great but I use a Bobro one piece mount on my L2 AND wanted to fit three extra magazines there so I asked Jack if he could come up with a holder that would fit my setup. I took a couple of pics and measurements, sent them to Jack and a couple of days later, he sent me what I thought would be a prototype that would take a couple of revisions to get the fit correct. Turns out, he somehow got the fit perfect . . . on the first try! I was able to install it right under the mount and the mags fit perfectly under the scope. More importantly, they are now out of the way and held very firmly in place with some small but very strong magnets. Mags sit flush against the action and look fantastic! Best of all, no more need to constantly replace o-rings!

View attachment 209574View attachment 209579

View attachment 209585View attachment 209591

View attachment 209595View attachment 209612View attachment 209618View attachment 209629View attachment 209637View attachment 209644

I would like to purchase two of those platforms but not sure where to send the money, etc. HK Caldwell ///[email protected]

This owner also swaps out mags. When using this gun for its main intended purpose (walking and stalking), you tell me how easy it is to load up the mag in the field, instead of just quickly swapping out mags!
Reloading doesn't just mean putting in pellets one by one. You can find a .stl and print speed loaders for any calibre. I have four of them and it takes a second to reload. Much better and faster than changing mags. I've also (almost) dropped a mag.

Reloading doesn't just mean putting in pellets one by one. You can find a .stl and print speed loaders for any calibre. I have four of them and it takes a second to reload. Much better and faster than changing mags. I've also (almost) dropped a mag.
When I wrote that April of last year, the speed loaders weren’t readily available.