The new Yong Heng is quite marvelous....

Enjoy your "air independence"! Having an SCBA tank increases that independence. Truly worth the investment.

Gerry....I am looking hard at tanks now. I'm actually trying to educate myself on them at the moment. Now that I have my Yong Heng and can fill a tank, I'll end up with a tank of some sort really soon I believe.

I recommend buying a new 12 liter tank with pcp valve from evil virus land. It's larger than the scba tanks and you'll get more high pressure fills to your gun. The cheapest route is the used scba tanks on ebay but if you're like me you'll hate the tank valve and the garbage fill station you'll need to go with it for filling a pcp gun.

Hi so I have a question. I bought one of these yong Heng compressors and I can't even get it to turn on. Idk why. Can you tell me what might be the problem or do you have the user manual? I bought mine off an auction so didn't get one. Please

Take off the back cover and see if you have any loose or disconnected wires. Could be as simple as a power lead coming off of the rocker switch. If you have a voltmeter do some checking to see if a switch is bad, bad wiring, or something is blown.

Went to Walmart site this morning. Looked at the YH compressors (4 in all). ALL of them were $370 and above. The highest being $399. How could hese have increased a $100 in a week?

On another note, my house has 110v outlets with 15amp circuit breakers. Some have stated in the forums that their beakers trip on start up. Should i not buy one of these? I am new to air rifles and have just ordered a M3. It will e here on the 13th (in a week).

Went to Walmart site this morning. Looked at the YH compressors (4 in all). ALL of them were $370 and above. The highest being $399. How could hese have increased a $100 in a week?

On another note, my house has 110v outlets with 15amp circuit breakers. Some have stated in the forums that their beakers trip on start up. Should i not buy one of these? I am new to air rifles and have just ordered a M3. It will e here on the 13th (in a week).

The price of everything is going up and some things very quickly. I purchased mine on December 19th for $292............