AEA The Pellet Shop is fantastic to deal with !

I very recently bough an AEA SF Compact in .22 from The Pellet Shop and after it arrived I found out that the SF Compact and I were not well suited for each other.

They were very patient with me and spent lots of time resolving things and very open and "up front".

The issued an RMA to return it even though "all sales are final".

Great store, great people and if they'll have me as a customer, I'll give them as much business and referrals as I can.

Reactions: Rizz01
I purchased my M3 from them a few months ago. Every time I had a problem I was able to get expert advice within minutes from them. I had some warranty issues that were most likely my own fault and I have it sent in to them presently. No one could find me a replacement .35 cal 800mm heavy liner. Utah said I needed to spend $400 on the whole barrel tension kit just to get the liner. Thankfully my friends at the pellet shop stood up for me and are getting a new heavy liner replacement shipped from Sweden. I could not think of any higher praise than being just as good if not better when having problems well after the initial sale. These guys know their stuff, they won’t hesitate to tell you if you are wrong or maybe there is a better product. If I could give them six stars I would!

I very recently bough an AEA SF Compact in .22 from The Pellet Shop and after it arrived I found out that the SF Compact and I were not well suited for each other.

They were very patient with me and spent lots of time resolving things and very open and "up front".

The issued an RMA to return it even though "all sales are final".

Great store, great people and if they'll have me as a customer, I'll give them as much business and referrals as I can.
That's a very glowing recommendation. To be cleared you were able to return the item for a refund?

Those folks are quite nice. I stopped ordering from them because my last order (pellets) took 3 days to ship after I paid for "expedited" shipping. When I called them they had no good reason for the delay. They didn't even offer a refund on my shipping. I did get an apology.
I didn't feel any desire to be rude or anything, nor were they rude with me.
I just order elsewhere now.
Maybe I'll give them another chance in the future...

That's a very glowing recommendation. To be cleared you were able to return the item for a refund?
Returned it for full store credit. That is not their usual policy and they were very up-front with me pre-sale over the "idiosyncrasies" of that semi-auto. They are great and unusual people and I love doing business with thhem. Just bought a RAW Micro Hunter in .22 from them. They are my number one go-to for any product that they sell. I highly recommend them as you can tell.