RTI The RTI Arms MORA (Full Video Review) w/ Altaros 40gr ATP Kings .22 Slugs @ 100 yd.

rtimorareview.jpg

This RTI Arms Mora from TALON TUNES was shooting 1318 FPS when I unboxed it. I threw some 40gr Altaros ATP Kings slugs in there, no tuning, and I haven't missed a shot yet...at ANY distance. The best airgun ever? I'm not sure. I want to see this thing shoot pellets! This will definitely be unlike any PCP you have ever seen. Thanks for watching! -Nate

rtiarmsmoratalontunes.jpg

What barrels length on yours?

Mike
Tony confirmed I have the 600mm...then he gave me the gun for doing a great video. Dang bro! That was a nice suprise! Time to de-tune this sucker. I'll try to get some more 100 yard slug shooting first though, don't worry. I have about 200 ATP slugs left.

I also just opened my Altaros M24 today. ...OMG!

Capture.JPG

Reactions: jmohme
Everyone knows I have a love /hate with RTI , They did a switch on barrels with me on my Prophet II 22 Compact, I paid for the RPB barrel and just got one of the regular LW barrels , I really like my P-1 and my P-2 just pissed on the switch,,,I have dealt with Tony and Talon Tunes good guy to deal with ,, Plus if RTI does a switch on me I can just send it back to Tony ,, Can't do that dealing with RTI direct .
Looking at the piggy bank now, But not real soon.
Mike

Everyone knows I have a love /hate with RTI , They did a switch on barrels with me on my Prophet II 22 Compact, I paid for the RPB barrel and just got one of the regular LW barrels , I really like my P-1 and my P-2 just pissed on the switch,,,I have dealt with Tony and Talon Tunes good guy to deal with ,, Plus if RTI does a switch on me I can just send it back to Tony ,, Can't do that dealing with RTI direct .
Mike
That sounds like something that came from RTIshop.com, not RTI directly. I’ve had nothing but good experiences dealing with Rob or Rok from RTI.EU.

Great review Nate. Looking forward to more vid of this gun.
Thanks man! I am looking forward to shooting it too. Not sure when I will be able to though. I promise companies to make videos (for free stuff) then I get guns stacked up so high there is no way I could ever get them done. Working my way out from under a greed induced pile of video assignments right now.

Any extra time this "quarter" will go to M4 Tuning, Caliber Swap and Skout Epoch Long Range/Tuning videos. That may be done before Christmas though if I drink enough coffee.

Mike
Absolutely agree about Tony!
Real is the best description
Real facts, real answers, real person
Edward