Theoben Sirocco Deluxe left hand stock

20220912_161655.jpg
20220912_161555.jpg
I need the one I have but seems like Lewis had one of everything, sometimes two or three of 'em! LOL!

Reactions: MP44 and Lewis
View attachment 291829View attachment 291830I need the one I have but seems like Lewis had one of everything, sometimes two or three of 'em! LOL!
The trigger looks a little different. Is this an early gun with BSA trigger? Webley barrel? If you decide you don't need the stock I'll take it. Notice my later gun has the easy access schrader? Has the inertia piston as well.

The trigger looks a little different. Is this an early gun with BSA trigger? Webley barrel? If you decide you don't need the stock I'll take it. Notice my later gun has the easy access schrader? Has the inertia piston as well.
SN 270 made in 1982 first run, I don't know the details on it component wise haven't even scoped or shot it except to test. Was serviced by David Slade a few months ago. Very light and has no safety. These Theoben gasrams are harder and harder to find...and service.
BTW nice job on the trigger guard.

Reactions: Lewis
How could you not ar least shoot it? Very nice rifle, RM100GUY

This is interesting, From Vintage Airguns Gallery

Theoben offered the Gas Ram to BSA before Weihrauch. Keep it "in the family". Apparently BSA did not bite. Theoben did offer the Supersport conversion ram.

How could you not ar least shoot it? Very nice rifle, RM100GUY

This is interesting, From Vintage Airguns Gallery

Theoben offered the Gas Ram to BSA before Weihrauch. Keep it "in the family". Apparently BSA did not bite. Theoben did offer the Supersport conversion ram.
It's on the "to shoot list"...been moving and sick...had a bunch of gasrammers to shoot after service and storage, Crusader, Slr.22, Evolution
177, all went well, still have a
177 Slr thumbhole and the Sirocco to scope and shoot yet. Also been a brutally hot summer here in Sunny Florida, had first cool front though, guns don't sweat when taken outside from AC now! Not to mention all of my shooter guns to rebond with after storage...

I get it. I put JC and being a husband and Dad, and work first. Then comes Airguns. Caught some nice smallmouths in the river recently too. Hope your health is restored.
Lost my health and all my strength last year. November. Was terrible. I’m normally healthy and strong as a horse. Almost back to full strength. Lifting and running some again. Pretty good for nearly 63. Not even old.
“I don’t need no Rockin’ Chair!” The possum

Reactions: RM100GUY