• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

This is a VITAL thread

This gun is stupid accurate with slugs. But it’s slow. So I figured I would use it for some mid range pest control with cut slugs. That’s easily twice the diameter of the .22 damage on the exit at 800fps.

IMG_6100.jpeg

I’ve seen and had bad experience with head shots on larger game. So I do not take them haven’t for over 20 years now. I don’t have any pics anymore but heart\lung shots is they way I go. I’ve found that on squirrel there is not enough meat in the ribs to worry about saving. Mostly use a .22 cal but I’ve found that .30 to the vitals is pretty F ing dead. With vital shots you get the distinct thud too. Not sure I’ve went for a vital on a mouse the caliber to body ratio seems to displace life force efficiently enough.
Pop the balloons (Heart/Lungs) win a prize. I don't take head shots either.

The silencer is bigger then the air tank… 😳😂
🤣🤷Super quiet for my anal neighbor's. That Donny fl ronin actually bought for Condor but it works better in my small backyard than tatsu that I bought for the Talon p. One of my neighbors is retired and nosey and likes drama. It's hush hush quiet. Lol

🤣🤷Super quiet for my anal neighbor's. That Donny fl ronin actually bought for Condor but it works better in my small backyard than tatsu that I bought for the Talon p. One of my neighbors is retired and nosey and likes drama. It's hush hush quiet. Lol
Very wise. Have to do the same at my parents house. His .177 is silent, but when he wants to shoot anything larger, we have to go overboard to keep it quiet. I tell him it may look dumb and be more awkward, but at least you can take care of business with it without possible drama.

Very wise. Have to do the same at my parents house. His .177 is silent, but when he wants to shoot anything larger, we have to go overboard to keep it quiet. I tell him it may look dumb and be more awkward, but at least you can take care of business with it without possible drama.
I don't care what it looks like it's a silent killer for sure! I kinda like the small tank TalonP can top off with hand pump easily. I have compressors but hand pump works on the go or while camping. This thing is so small it's not to awkward just fun and takes care of business.