Thormolds, anyone swaging with them?

Anyone had any communication with ThorMolds lately?

Website down, nothing on Facebook etc, last comment I read from ThorMolds was " I'm taking a long holiday".

Another post on here stated he was in prison.

Anyone had a delivery or any communication over the last few weeks?
I may have posted the possibility he was in prison. The last guy HM Hen apparently ended up that way.

Hopefully if Thor Molds ran in conflict with officials they let him discontinue business rather than go directly to jail.

I may have posted the possibility he was in prison. The last guy HM Hen apparently ended up that way.

Hopefully if Thor Molds ran in conflict with officials they let him discontinue business rather than go directly to jail.
Hopefully the guy is ok. ThorMolds.

I'm sure it was someone called Waffenspectr or something similar than made the "in prison" comment.

A couple of days ago I had a pm from a forum member, simply asking had I received my ThorMolds prize yet.
Nothing received, so far.

Like others, I've made a couple of attempts to communicate with ThorMolds lately. Not one reply.
I was simply hoping to purchase a slug swage.

ThorMolds is a mystery, hopefully nobody is out of pocket.

ThorMolds is a mystery, hopefully nobody is out of pocket.
I came this >< close. I got an email saying they had made the wrong pellet size for my order (10.3 gr instead of 13.5gr) and could either re-make the die, take the 10.3, or upgrade to a 20 cavity 13.5 he had on hand. We negotiated for me to take the 20 cavity 13.5. I’m glad for that because if the order would have waited any longer it might never have left China. I emailed a question a couple days after it arrived and things were already radio silent.

Last edited:
I came this >< close. I got an email saying they had made the wrong pellet size for my order (10.3 gr instead of 13.5gr) and could either re-make the die, take the 10.3, or upgrade to a 20 cavity 13.5 he had on hand. We negotiated for me to take the 20 cavity 13.5. I’m glad for that because of the order would have waited any longer it might never have left China. I emailed a question a couple days after it arrived and things were already radio silent.
So you actually received the 13.5 gr die?
Definitely something I'm interested in.
Thanks for the update 👍.

Personally I think ThorMolds is in a bit of 'local' trouble, hopefully he is simply lying low.

So you actually received the 13.5 gr die?
Definitely something I'm interested in.
Thanks for the update 👍.

Reactions: Spinach
Oops, my mistake. I read and digested that whole thread, just didn't connect with the username.
A humble apology ☺️.

Hi, he announced a leave of absence due to his illness, and he still owes you an order that he will resend to you once he recovers, so there's no need to worry
He also announced " I will take a long holiday after the ThorMolds prize draw".
No prizes arrived.
I'm more disappointed for the guys who ordered, paid, then have received nothing.

Too many things don't add up.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie
I can assure you that he is suffering from illness, not being imprisoned by China
Ok I trust you ( sarcasm ), Please educate us with the source of information and proof of your assurance. I believe the topic you are touching is of scandalous proportions because as @IMADMAN said you just joined on Saturday, there is no context if you are Thor himself or just a messenger or worst the one who put him under the bus.