Those that are using the Garmin Xero....

The app lets you rename the session other wise the will be named Air Rifle , xx.x gr also lets you delete shots or not include them in the results. i don’t remember off hand how many sessions can be stored on the Zero but as far as I know there isn’t limit in the app. Honestly I can’t imagine using the Zero without the app. I have the app on 2 iPads that I sync thru Garmin’s cloud.

The app lets you rename the session other wise the will be named Air Rifle , xx.x gr also lets you delete shots or not include them in the results. i don’t remember off hand how many sessions can be stored on the Zero but as far as I know there isn’t limit in the app. Honestly I can’t imagine using the Zero without the app. I have the app on 2 iPads that I sync thru Garmin’s cloud.
Have you done any software updates?

Are you also using the app that goes with it, if so what are the benefits of it?
Or do you just shoot it as is?
I see that it has to have a software update from time to time, so that would seem easier done from the app than a laptop, am I wrong?

I am on ShotView version 1.1. Not seeing a ‘push’ for a new update.

I use the app almost every time I go to the range. I test a lot of pellets, brands and different weights and velocities. I did not count, but I have a hundred ++ sessions and have not had to delete any. You can delete a flier or unexpected shot/velocity to see how the rest of your shot string looks. I do this occasionally, but not generally. I like to see the good, the bad and the ugly.

All the Lab Radar guys switched to the Garmin Xcero for their powder burners. Not bashing here, just stating that I have had ZERO issues with this unit since February and it is much better than my several FX Radar units. YMMV. Plus, I don’t miss the drama hanging the FX Radar on the barrel and needing precise barrel placement. Same for using that with a Tripod.

The Garmin has not missed a shot to date!