Thoughts on Arken Optics EP5 5

Mike,
I've six PCPs and have tried a variety of scopes, all $200, or less. I mostly target and pest at 50 yards and all scopes perform well. My M3 has a Hawke Vantage IR 6-24x50AO, which works fine. I've discovered that Bushnell and Vector Veyron scopes have the clearest and brightest optics for me, my preferred being the Vector Veyron. Just purchased one today, if you look for ThomasT's thread on Optics Warehouse UK (think that's the name) you can read more. The new gun it will be going on will be setup for 100yd shooting. WM

I think it is very good for the money. New with the $200 bundle package, and still only $450-500 total, all in… with “FLIP CAP COVERS, THROW LEVER, BUBBLE LEVEL, REAR BAG, and CHOICE OF RINGS”. That is hard to beat my friends!!!!

It isn’t a $900 scope but it isn’t meant to be. That being said, so far, it sure is built like one. I am a big Athlon fan, but with this available, at this price, sorry Ares… Sorry Midas Tac…

I don’t mind the weight as it is not a woods rifle scope for me, and I like the extra weight on a bench gun. I also don’t care about the 25 yard parallax, as the only time I shoot less than that is with my field target rifle.

I think it is very good for the money. New with the $200 bundle package, and still only $450-500 total, all in… with “FLIP CAP COVERS, THROW LEVER, BUBBLE LEVEL, REAR BAG, and CHOICE OF RINGS”. That is hard to beat my friends!!!!

It isn’t a $900 scope but it isn’t meant to be. That being said, so far, it sure is built like one. I am a big Athlon fan, but with this available, at this price, sorry Ares… Sorry Midas Tac…

I don’t mind the weight as it is not a woods rifle scope for me, and I like the extra weight on a bench gun. I also don’t care about the 25 yard parallax, as the only time I shoot less than that is with my field target rifle.

with the sale that is still going on surprisingly,
the sh4 with the combo pack included ends up only being about 325 total shipped.

with the sale that is still going on surprisingly,
the sh4 with the combo pack included ends up only being about 325 total shipped.
I think Im going to go with the Arken! And I checked they do have the combo deal. Ill see if there are any specials on top of that and if they have one get the EP5. Thank you everyone.